Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

Default Re: How to make a Bokeh effect background in Gimp! Can be used as textures on graphics!

I always come here to randomly make this effect. It always looks different. No duh.. but.. haha.
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to make a Bokeh effect background in Gimp! Can be used as textures on graphics!

Awesome guide
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #23
Call me Savanah! (:

am708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lovethemavatars
I always come here to randomly make this effect. It always looks different. No duh.. but.. haha.
Haha yeah the background varies when you make it, because the circles are usually in different places every time.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Awesome guide
Thank you. (:
am708 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #24

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
So I did a couple, the first one i followed your instructions completely, but saved it as a gif, and it gave it a cool watery looking effect!

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

and this second one I did some random messing around with; multiple brush sizes, a couple different gradient patterns, and an extra layer. I'm pretty darn pleased with how it turned out!

WOAH
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #25

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

Red face Re: How to make a Bokeh effect background in Gimp! Can be used as textures on graphics!

Woah, that's actually pretty cool o.o
I tried it kind of a different way with an image, I think it looks awesome : D
I'm definitely bookmarking this.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #26
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by l3lueberry
DUDE. That is awesome!!!!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #27

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

very helpful guide, thank you for making it!
Breener is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #28
Call me Savanah! (:

am708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by l3lueberry
That looks amazing on the image!
View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
DUDE. That is awesome!!!!!
I agree, it is! (:
View Post Originally Posted by Breener
very helpful guide, thank you for making it!
No problem.
am708 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #29
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Thanks so much!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #30
Call me Savanah! (:

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry

Thanks so much!!
That looks great! (:
am708 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
am708, you are beautiful!