Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Wink How to make a background for your WI profile!! :D

Here is the information you need on how to make a background!!
-------------------------------------
Okay, first you need to make an album. You go over to your profile and I guess you click on something similiar to "Create an album." When your all done with that, you can upload pics.

You go into your album and you will see in the bottom of the box, it says "Upload pictures."

You click on that and it gives you 3 browse bars. You click on the browse button (Any kind.) and then a box pops up in the top left corner.

You can choose any pictures you want (It can be on any file.) and click on the picture you want.

I think the best idea is to click on the pictures YOU made. (BTW, you can make your pictures on paint/MS paint.)

Then after you click on the picture you want, the box in the top left corner vanishes. (Don't panic! It's supposed to do that.)

And you do the same thing for the other bars, too. (But you don't have to choose the same picture...LOL.)

So, then you click on "Save changes." And then you can choose which one will be the album cover. You will see a dot you can click on and next to the dot says "Choose as album cover."

When you choose your album cover, click on "Save changes." Then you go over to your profile, and WALLA! [Again] You have your pictures in your album!

Also, anyone can comment where your picture is. Isn't that awesome?!

So, for making a background, you go over to your pictures, and you click on one of them. Then you right click and click on "Copy image location."

Then you go back to your profile, and click on "Customize profile." You click on that and you shall see what happens.

You go to the first bar and you see a bar you can type in, well don't type. Right click and click on "Paste." Then you go ahead and save changes, go back to your profile, and there is your background!

I hope this guide helped for all of you beginners! (This is even for other people, too! )

Enjoy your new background! ----Honey

Last edited by honeybunny0517; 09-22-2010 at 09:14 PM..
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: How to make a background for your WI profile!! :D

AWESOME! Thanks!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
AWESOME! Thanks!
Anytime.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

this is so cool! i've been wanting to do it! thanks so much!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
this is so cool! i've been wanting to do it! thanks so much!
Your welcome!
Closed

Tags
c3po, wi!