Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Thumbs up How to make Avvies and Siggys show up!

Here is a guide for avatars. Right click on the avatar, save it to your computer, go to edit avatar, hit browse, find it, click it, save. Make it all your own!

Here is a siggy guide. Right click on the siggy, save it to your computer, go to edit signature, hit browse, click it, save, then hit insert siggy pic, save again!

Also another guide on how to make a new thread. Hit the button that says New Topic in the correct forum that is realted to your discussion, Put the name, then put what you'd like to put!

Hope this helps all members!
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Sparkleberry

Default Re: How to make Avvies and Siggys show up!

I use www.imagechef.com to create them too! Great advice, thoguh. Alot of newbies don't know how to, I've seen a lot saying how.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Thanks and great suggestion on websites!
Old 01-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

Kewl thanks ive been wondering that...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Your welcome!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #6
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

How do you get the signature to use a picture. It always says "you have used too much space, you can only have 3 lines" or something to that effect. I even tried to put the following: Nana006
My GE
My House
and it told me I had too much!
Notice on my signature that I have GE and House on same line and it works. I didn't even attempt my name, Nana006
Old 02-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Save it to your computer, go to edit signature, click browse, find it, click it, save, then go back and hit insert siggy or signature pic, save and done. Please make sure that the pic isn't too small or too big.
Closed