Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default How to make Avatars, Signatures, and Banners with Adobe PhotoShop CS3! *NEW*Tip Bits.

Hello! This is my Adobe CS3 guide.
I hope it's helpful.

Click the image to open in full size.
Open You're Pictures

Press the magnify button and then "actual pixels" for each picture.

Now that you have them on their real sizes choose the picture that you want to add more pictures to. For this on it's the middle pictures.

Press the top tool. I call it the "arrow" tool.

Click and drag a picture to the main picture you chose. It will copy the picture and go on to the main picture.

Place the picture where you want it and then try all the choices on the right side (colorburn, normal, soft light) choose which on you like. if you don't like any then do this...

Click on the "magic wand" tool.

Click on the sides of the picture you dragged on. If it doesn't get every part that you want repeatedly click on the sides until you get every part.

Now take out the eraser tool and erase everything within the selected stuff.

Now that still doesn't look too nice...
Erase some of the sides and carefully and blur the sides. (teardrop tool)

After you finish that press the erase button and put the opacity down.

After you do that looks a bit better. You can try different choices again. (soft light, color burn, etc.)

I chose "Luminosity" Now go to the next picture and repeat this process.

The next picture is added. Now we need text! (You could add more more but this is just and example)

Press "T"then type what you want. I put "xSophiexx16" I went to the eraser tool and put the opacity down. Then erased some of it.

DO NOT SAVE THIS AS A PHOTOSHOP DOCUMENT. IT WON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T. (I save it as BMP)

TIP BITS;
To make a transparent backround just press "new file" and then Choose RGB color and "transparent" make what you want and then save it as PNG. Hope this helped!

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 03-31-2009 at 12:38 PM..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to Make thing with Adobe CS3

HOW TO MAKE A BANNER
Read the guide above for more help.

Open all of your pictures. I'm making a cheese banner.

drag a picture onto a newly opened "blank file" (500px 145 px) Add a picture to it. Once you do that add more pictures.

I just had a bunch of fun with this. I just added random pictures and used the eraser tool/button (put the opacity down) for the layers. You can also use the little layer box to get different outcomes ( swiss cheese in the right corner was by "Lighten" in the choice box)

finished. Now I shall save it as " cheese.bmp"

TOOL GUIDE:

I may be wrong or not know some!
Please help out if you can! I will give you help credit.

HELP CREDIT TO:

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 04-19-2009 at 06:20 PM..
Old 03-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Flargaboofsuchdaf

RESERVED

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 03-21-2009 at 04:49 PM..
Old 03-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
Flargaboofsuchdaf

RESERVED

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 03-21-2009 at 04:49 PM..
Old 03-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
Flargaboofsuchdaf

Default Re: How to make Avatars, Signatures, and Banners with Adobe PhotoShop CS3!

Please Post!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #6
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: How to make Avatars, Signatures, and Banners with Adobe PhotoShop CS3!

Thanks for the Guide
vince730 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
Flargaboofsuchdaf

You're welcome Thanks for posting. I was a bit upset when nobody did because it took alot of time to make the guide.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Wow, great guide! This will definatly help someone. Rep!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
Flargaboofsuchdaf

Thanks so much! It took forever!
Old 03-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #10
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Awesome guide, Sophie!!! It's very helpful!
Your Friend,
webkingirl9819
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
vince730