Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 07:08 PM   #21
lauren24xo

Default Re: How To Make Animated Snowglobes

that is the coolest thing ever! i'm so going to try to make one!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #22
emily7921

OK, now mine isn't centering??

I click on the middle of the globe, clicking on the background, but it's not working. Which 'tool' or 'cursor' do I use?
Old 10-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #23

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Look in the picture below and it will show you which tool you need. This cross shaped arrow button will only move objects within a picture. It's the best thing to use for lining images up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghelp.jpg (12.3 KB, 190 views)
Old 10-17-2007, 07:30 PM   #24
emily7921

Hmm.. when I click on it and click on the background, it just moves it, and even when I click on the center, it doesn't center the picture, all it does is move the picture. Know what I mean?

I must be a lot of trouble - sorry!
Old 10-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #25
PM me to find out :)
Gifted

Bunnybloom will become famous soon enough

Thanks I am trying it for free first! I'll post what I make!
Old 10-17-2007, 08:03 PM   #26
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
LOL I don't believe in secrets... or at least trade secrets. I think the only way you can learn is if someone takes the time to teach you.

Paint Shop Pro XI has gotten a little less expensive over the last few months. You can pick up a copy for about $70 or $80. It's still a big investment but you can have a lot of fun with it :0)
Hannukah Present it is! So it is impossible to do it without Paint Shop Pro?
I'm going to try animating again today.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I did mine with paint, but I used the background that was already in the snowglob, instead of erasing it all. I did mine using MS Paint and Animation Shop 3, (instead of the website you provided.)
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #28
PM me to find out :)
Gifted

Bunnybloom will become famous soon enough

hehehehehehehe!

I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bunnybloom; 10-18-2007 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #29

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Hmm.. when I click on it and click on the background, it just moves it, and even when I click on the center, it doesn't center the picture, all it does is move the picture. Know what I mean?

I must be a lot of trouble - sorry!
You are no trouble at all. That button won't center the picture on it's own. It does just allow you to move the picture around to make it more centered. What you might need to do is shrink that picture a little. I will attach a picture how you do that.

Okay what you need to do is click on the same arrow button as before but this time click on the button that says "pick"

Click the image to open in full size.

Now put your cursor in any corner of the picture and a white cross made out of arrows will show up. Click the picture then and drag down and it will shrink your image. Once the picture is smaller it will be easier to place into your snowglobe how you want it.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you need anything else just ask :0)

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra312
Hannukah Present it is! So it is impossible to do it without Paint Shop Pro?
I'm going to try animating again today.
You can use other programs. As long as you can cut out pictures and paste them on top of each other you'll be able to make this project.

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkermomof3
I did mine with paint, but I used the background that was already in the snowglob, instead of erasing it all. I did mine using MS Paint and Animation Shop 3, (instead of the website you provided.)
Good deal. I'm trying to make the guides with resources everyone can use but 90% of it is having a good editing program. So far I haven't found a good free resource for that.

View Post Originally Posted by Bunnybloom
hehehehehehehe!

I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure you can. It just takes practice :0)

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-18-2007 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #30
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Gee whiz Dogs, you are OSM! What alot of time that must have taken you to do this for
us....the whole thing is amazing! However, if
I were to download that program, my computer would EXPLODE!
I see that you're really hurtin for rep points,
so I'm sooo happy to help you out! lol
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed