Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #101

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How To Make Animated Snowglobes

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
Dogsdigsholes...Hi I have been trying so hard to do this part. I cant seem to get my background picture to be placed underneath the globe picture. The little white box with the red x on it (underneath the Layer, on the right hand side)will be highlighted with the globe pictures beneath it but when I click on the background picture it will switch and then the white box with the red x is no longer highlighted.... and the background picture is on a diffrent Layer. I have made the background pic smaller so it will fit, but just can't seem to get all the pics under the same Layer. Do you understand what I'm trying to explain, because I barely do??? Lol!!!
Hmmm it's so hard to do this kind of thing without pictures to demonstrate. You are saying the globe is your "background" picture and you can't place your winter scene under the snow globe? Is that what you mean?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #102
Pandi

Default Re: How To Make Animated Snowglobes-Now With Directions For Paint

Cool!! Thanks! I'll have to make one in paint tommrow!
But what did you mean by "finding clipart"..? As in finding a random snowglobe and making it your own???
Old 11-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #103
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Well sorry, my daughter came home from school yesterday and she figured it out in five minutes and showed me how to do it. Kids now a days!!Lol!! Now I have gotten to the point where I'm stuck at the editing part of the website picture2life. It showed that I had saved the pictures but it just won't animate them. Maybe somethings wrong with the website. Yeah I'm almost there. I hope I can finish before she gets home today because I know shes going to steal the computer to work on her own. This is hard work but I am going to be happy when I see it. Thanks so much Dogsdigholes!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #104
Pandi

Thank you SO much,DogsDigHoles!!
I made one =D
Click the image to open in full size.
I made it on Paint
Old 11-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #105
Micah

How do I erase the center of the globe?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #106

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Panda
Cool!! Thanks! I'll have to make one in paint tommrow!
But what did you mean by "finding clipart"..? As in finding a random snowglobe and making it your own???
You can look on the internet for snow globe pictures (real and clip art) and use the bases or globes to make your own one of a kind snowglobe :0)

---------- dogsdigholes added 8 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
Well sorry, my daughter came home from school yesterday and she figured it out in five minutes and showed me how to do it. Kids now a days!!Lol!! Now I have gotten to the point where I'm stuck at the editing part of the website picture2life. It showed that I had saved the pictures but it just won't animate them. Maybe somethings wrong with the website. Yeah I'm almost there. I hope I can finish before she gets home today because I know shes going to steal the computer to work on her own. This is hard work but I am going to be happy when I see it. Thanks so much Dogsdigholes!!!!!!!
Sometimes the site does have problems and won't run correctly. Just give it another try. Once you get to the point where your pics are loaded you should be able to start the animation and save it.

Don't worry kids are always smarter than the rest of us :0)

---------- dogsdigholes added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Micah
How do I erase the center of the globe?
You will have to check the instructions I listed. You should be able to erase the center with no problem :0)

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 11-09-2007 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #107
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

thanks SO much !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #108

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Aww, so cute!
Thanks for posting this.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 03:42 PM   #109
Webkinz :)
lindsykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you that was so helpfull i never new had to do tell you told me!
Old 11-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #110
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the paint one but when I try to make it my avatar it says invalid image
mallacine is offline Female
Closed