Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #11
Timblin6

Default Re: How To Make Animated Signatures

I became a member on picture2life and I can sorta make animations but when I download it and go to tinypic I cant find the file!help!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #12

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Timblin6
I became a member on picture2life and I can sorta make animations but when I download it and go to tinypic I cant find the file!help!
Hmmm I have never used tinypic but I have lost a lot of pictures in my day. LOL

The best thing to do is make sure while you are on the Pictures2life site and you are saving your picture that you name it something you will remember and you save it with your regular pictures or in another place you can get to easily.

When you go to tiny pic and "browse" to find the picture if you have a button that says "recent downloads" it will pull up your animated file because it was one of the last things you downloaded.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:17 PM   #13
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

Is there any other animation sites availible?? I don't have an email!! Please post soon!!

bubblemonkey55
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 06:39 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

MustLovePuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are soo cool, I wish I had one of those programs!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #15

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by bubblemonkey55
Is there any other animation sites availible?? I don't have an email!! Please post soon!!

bubblemonkey55
So far this is the only free animation site I have found.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:45 AM   #16
Gifted

Okay i was just wondering since i don't have a email adress i'll ask my mom is i can use hers!!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:26 PM   #17
Gifted

Hi dogsdigholes!! I have been making this avatar for after halloween and everytime i upload it it days not valid image file!! Here it is...Attachment 25447

I hope you can help me!!!

Thanks bubblemonkey55

no wait this is the one!!Attachment 25448

Last edited by bubblemonkey55; 01-02-2008 at 04:44 PM..
Old 10-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow this is great! I used paint to make the pictures, and picture2life to animate them! Here is my kissing seal!

Click the image to open in full size.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #19
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

This is a great guide, Dogsdigholes!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #20
Nikki11995

That seems like an awsome website. What happens when the free trial is over? do they let you know? Do they ask u if u want to keep it and pay 4 it. how much is it? is it a monthly payment or just in all?
Closed