Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 11:14 PM   #51
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

Default Re: How To Make Animated Bobble Heads (Avatars)

Thanks, that's an awesome tutorial!!! I have PSP 9, cause someone actually sent it to me to download, but I kinda want the new version. What makes the new version different from #9? Can you add glitter to things with it? I'll have to download pictures2life and try this animating thing myself lol, thanks again! =)

Also, where did you gey that winter scene backround you used in your sig? It's really cute! And so is the sig! =)

I just realized that on PSP 9 it's REALLY difficult to do the erasing (the eraser's really weird...), how did you do it so sharply on your reindeer? Does the new program have a different eraser?

Last edited by Puregold724; 10-13-2007 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Puregold724 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #52
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems simple. I made this slideshow.
<--------
Kind of bad, I know.
I am going to try a bobble head tomorrow!
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2007, 12:08 AM   #53
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

Here's my first bobble head, but my annoying program made it pretty complicated (especially the erasing!!!) and you can tell it's off center cause the rest of it moves when it's not supposed to lol. So in other words it's really awful =P.
And why did the animating take the green out of it's eyes?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Puregold724; 10-14-2007 at 12:12 AM..
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #54
Bandie

Can you do the bobble heads on Picasa?? That's the program we have....
Old 10-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #55
tsq.
Webkinz :)

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

Thankz for sharing that with everyone and me! It was very cool!
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2007, 12:20 AM   #56
Bandie

NVM, Bandie is tired........I see well off to go make a bobble head now! LOL
Old 10-14-2007, 01:12 AM   #57

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
How much does the PSPXI cost?
Is it possible to make 'animations' by making pictures and moving them a little each time in each frame, and then uploading them to be slideshows? Would it work and actually look like it's an animation?

Is the only difference between PSP and PSPXI that the XI one comes with a guide?

Thanks for all your help!
Sorry I didnt mean to confuse you. I'm talking about the same program in both cases. Paint Shop Pro XI. I was getting ahead of myself. Yes you could make an animated picture by moving something or a lot of something just a little and then running them slideshow style. As long as you are able to change the speed of the slideshow to reflect it's content it would be about the same :0)

View Post Originally Posted by Puregold724
Thanks, that's an awesome tutorial!!! I have PSP 9, cause someone actually sent it to me to download, but I kinda want the new version. What makes the new version different from #9? Can you add glitter to things with it? I'll have to download pictures2life and try this animating thing myself lol, thanks again! =)

Also, where did you gey that winter scene backround you used in your sig? It's really cute! And so is the sig! =)

I just realized that on PSP 9 it's REALLY difficult to do the erasing (the eraser's really weird...), how did you do it so sharply on your reindeer? Does the new program have a different eraser?
I'm not sure what the difference between the two programs is because I've never used PSP9. I actually havne't gotten into the glitter crazy so I'm not sure if you could do that with the new version or not. Probably not. Most of the time when you see that it's from a website where you upload a picture and add glitter there.

The scene from my siggy is a small piece of a larger section of clipart. Thanks for the compliment. I've proud of the result of all thos hours of editing. LOL

[quote=Puregold724;2041293]Here's my first bobble head, but my annoying program made it pretty complicated (especially the erasing!!!) and you can tell it's off center cause the rest of it moves when it's not supposed to lol. So in other words it's really awful =P.
And why did the animating take the green out of it's eyes?

Wonderful job! This is the first complete one I've seen. It does take practice to keep your image in the same spot so it doesn't "jump." I'm not really sure why Pictures2life will take color out of some spots in pictures. It does that to everything and I haven't found a way around it yet. I'll let you know if I do:0)

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
Can you do the bobble heads on Picasa?? That's the program we have....
To make the bobble heads you have to be able to cut and paste and rotate an image. As long as you can do that you can make a bobble head

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
NVM, Bandie is tired........I see well off to go make a bobble head now! LOL
Sorry it took so long to check back. I was busy racking up Bee costumes :0) I am beat. I'm off to bed!

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-14-2007 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-14-2007, 07:25 AM   #58
loveislove

You can rotate things on paint but only a 90 degree angle 180 degree angle or 260 degree angle. So it cant work on regular pant
Old 10-14-2007, 09:53 AM   #59

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by loveislove
You can rotate things on paint but only a 90 degree angle 180 degree angle or 260 degree angle. So it cant work on regular pant
Good point. finding a free program that allows you to rotate your images seems to be the biggest problem.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:07 AM   #60
Drama

I might do what Emily is doing.
I truely love your work! I might ask to get it

Thank you for the guide
When I have some time I will be sure to do one I will post my success!
Closed