Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 07:28 AM   #41
loveislove

Default Re: How To Make Animated Bobble Heads (Avatars)

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
I'm sorry but you do have to buy Paint Shop Pro. The idea of this guide is to show you the steps for making bobble heads. You will have to apply them to whatever editing program you have on your computer. All editing programs are a little different so you will have to try it out with whatever program you do have on your computer. If you only have Paint then I'm not sure you can rotate the head image properly. I will look around and see if I can find any free editing software that you guys can use.

You can check out this site. It's a link to download Picasa. All the information on what the program does and system requirements are there :0)
http://picasa.google.com/index.html
umm... they might ill take a check too
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #42

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have had a lot of people ask me to make them bobble head avatars. I cannot take all requests because I am too busy to keep up with the demand. Since I could make so many people happy with a few simple avatars I went ahead and made them tonight. These are for anyone to use.

Two things to remember....
1. Please don't ask me to make you a different siggy or avvy. I just don't have the time to take requests right now.

2. This does not mean my other images can be used. All other images are only for my personal use and the person for whom they were made.

If you can follow those rules then please help yourself to whichever Avatar you prefer.

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is the seal link
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...uff/sealki.gif

I am heartbroken to learn today that the Pinto will not be made like the Brown Horse, but like the Clydesdale instead. I saw a Ganz retail flyer a couple of weeks ago with the Pinto's info on it at one of my friend's stores, so it shocked me to see that the image on the flyer and the one in the game are totally different. I've decided to keep my Pinto bobble head in the Brown Horse style as a reminder of what could..and should..have been.

Here is the Pinto link
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...tuff/pinto.gif

Here is the Collie link
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...uff/collie.gif

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-31-2007 at 12:34 AM..
Old 10-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #43
WELCOME 2008!
Gifted

Hjstar will become famous soon enough

It looks like you workedhard on this thread. Thats a rep point!!
Old 10-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #44
emily7921

I had the disk that was sent with my old computer, so that's what I loaded Word from. The biggest thing I missed when I went to Vista was my old editing program Picture It! Publishing. I begged the guys at Dell to tell me how to find patches for it so it would run in Vista. None of them had ever even heard of it. LOL

Let me know how Picasa works for you :0)

You can buy it at Office Depo, Circuit City, Best Buy or even order it from Dell. It's a brand new program so pretty much everyone has it right now. Until the next edition is published anyway LOL
Hehe. Well, I have no idea what to do now on Picasa. The Slideshow is pretty easy to make, just put a folder or pictures in the Photo Tray and click 'Slideshow'. I am not sure where I go to make animations. I attached a picture of what it looks like, also.

How much is the Corel Paint Shop Pro XI in stores? WOWIE -- I just opened up the Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro XI on my computer, though it is already expired, it says Buy the Full Version for a special price of $79.99
How much is it in Office Depo? Do they also sell it at Office Max?

Also, is it possible to make three of them sitting by each other and still bobbing their heads? Or is it only possible to do one at a time?

Thanks!

I am downloading GIMP right now, suggested by a member a few pages back. Let's see how this goes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpicasa.jpg (107.6 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by emily7921; 10-13-2007 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #45
PM me to find out :)
Gifted

Bunnybloom will become famous soon enough

I give you a rep piont becuase you worked so hard to help everyone!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #46

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Hehe. Well, I have no idea what to do now on Picasa. The Slideshow is pretty easy to make, just put a folder or pictures in the Photo Tray and click 'Slideshow'. I am not sure where I go to make animations. I attached a picture of what it looks like, also.

How much is the Corel Paint Shop Pro XI in stores? WOWIE -- I just opened up the Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro XI on my computer, though it is already expired, it says Buy the Full Version for a special price of $79.99
How much is it in Office Depo? Do they also sell it at Office Max?

Also, is it possible to make three of them sitting by each other and still bobbing their heads? Or is it only possible to do one at a time?

Thanks!

I am downloading GIMP right now, suggested by a member a few pages back. Let's see how this goes.
I believe pretty much anywhere that sells computer software will have PSP. I paid a little more for my version but that sounds about right since it's been a couple of months now. You'll probably be out $70 to $80 for it. If you need a really good editing program that one is the way to go.

You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to animations. They are addictive. Once you make one you just can't stop. LOL You can easily make three bobble heads together. It is more work because you have to stop and think about how you are posing them but it's still pretty easy to do.

As far as the problem with Picasa I'm not really sure. I always edit each picture I will need and then load it to Pictures2life.com to do the animation. For some reason other sites won't let you save your finished product as a gif so WI won't allow you to use it. That is the best thing about Pictures2life. You make your animation, save it on your computer, and either load directly to WI from there or upload to photobucket and use the link. WI will accept it with no problems at all.

Also I found a website that lets you do picture editing without downloading anything to your computer. Here is the link for that. You can check it out and see if it is any easier

http://webresizer.com/resizer/
Old 10-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #47
B1ND1

Awesome Guide! You rock dogsdigholes!

You know that your username want me to just say " Dogs Dig Holes, deal with it!" LOVE the name!

Thanks for the info!

♥~
Bindi11
Old 10-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #48
emily7921

I believe pretty much anywhere that sells computer software will have PSP. I paid a little more for my version but that sounds about right since it's been a couple of months now. You'll probably be out $70 to $80 for it. If you need a really good editing program that one is the way to go.

You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to animations. They are addictive. Once you make one you just can't stop. LOL You can easily make three bobble heads together. It is more work because you have to stop and think about how you are posing them but it's still pretty easy to do.

As far as the problem with Picasa I'm not really sure. I always edit each picture I will need and then load it to Pictures2life.com to do the animation. For some reason other sites won't let you save your finished product as a gif so WI won't allow you to use it. That is the best thing about Pictures2life. You make your animation, save it on your computer, and either load directly to WI from there or upload to photobucket and use the link. WI will accept it with no problems at all.

Also I found a website that lets you do picture editing without downloading anything to your computer. Here is the link for that. You can check it out and see if it is any easier

http://webresizer.com/resizer/
Wow.. $70-$80.. And I was thinking about paying for it all by myself. So you think it's worth the money? I have.. $731 in my wallet. The problem I am kind of worried about with buying is that I won't understand how to use the PhotoShop, but I know that when I really get it all figured out, I will love it as much as Webkinz. If you buy the full version, it doesn't ever expire, correct?
I know, making those animations must be really addicting . That's why I want to buy the Photoshop so bad. Cause it gives me another addiction and something to fill my time with. LOL
By animations on Picture2life, do you mean slideshows?

I checked out the Web Resizer page. There was only one tool on the resizer - cropping, and also the border.

I am going to try to get the Photoshop Pro for Christmas. Hopefully, the price will go at least a tad bit down by then. My parents will probably make me pay for part of it though. That's okay though. I could probably throw in $40-ish. Can't wait till Christmas! Hopefully I'll get it early. What I usually do is, "You can buy this for me now and it'll be my Christmas present. Then you don't have to buy me anything at Christmas." Hehehe. My ol' ways.

I can't thank you enough for all of your help!
Old 10-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #49

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Wow.. $70-$80.. And I was thinking about paying for it all by myself. So you think it's worth the money? I have.. $731 in my wallet. The problem I am kind of worried about with buying is that I won't understand how to use the PhotoShop, but I know that when I really get it all figured out, I will love it as much as Webkinz. If you buy the full version, it doesn't ever expire, correct?
I know, making those animations must be really addicting . That's why I want to buy the Photoshop so bad. Cause it gives me another addiction and something to fill my time with. LOL
By animations on Picture2life, do you mean slideshows?

I checked out the Web Resizer page. There was only one tool on the resizer - cropping, and also the border.

I am going to try to get the Photoshop Pro for Christmas. Hopefully, the price will go at least a tad bit down by then. My parents will probably make me pay for part of it though. That's okay though. I could probably throw in $40-ish. Can't wait till Christmas! Hopefully I'll get it early. What I usually do is, "You can buy this for me now and it'll be my Christmas present. Then you don't have to buy me anything at Christmas." Hehehe. My ol' ways.

I can't thank you enough for all of your help!
It is a big investment and if you can get your parent's help that would be the way to go. When you buy the full edition it never expires. It is hard to learn how to use it, but once you have it figured out you can do amazing things with it. So I would have to say if someone asks me for the best editing program I know I have to go with PSP. PSPXI also has a "guide" that will tell you how to do all the features and use all the tools. That makes it a lot easier to learn.

On pictures2life you can make slideshows or animations. Really they are about the same thing. When you are animating you are pretty much just making slides you are just doing it so they make an object move a little in each frame.

Any time you need help, I may not be any help, but I'll try. LOL :0)
Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #50
emily7921

It is a big investment and if you can get your parent's help that would be the way to go. When you buy the full edition it never expires. It is hard to learn how to use it, but once you have it figured out you can do amazing things with it. So I would have to say if someone asks me for the best editing program I know I have to go with PSP. PSPXI also has a "guide" that will tell you how to do all the features and use all the tools. That makes it a lot easier to learn.

On pictures2life you can make slideshows or animations. Really they are about the same thing. When you are animating you are pretty much just making slides you are just doing it so they make an object move a little in each frame.

Any time you need help, I may not be any help, but I'll try. LOL :0)
How much does the PSPXI cost?
Is it possible to make 'animations' by making pictures and moving them a little each time in each frame, and then uploading them to be slideshows? Would it work and actually look like it's an animation?

Is the only difference between PSP and PSPXI that the XI one comes with a guide?

Thanks for all your help!
Closed