Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #31
bunny217
Webkinz :)

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How To Make Animated Bobble Heads (Avatars)

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
I am making this guide because I have so many requests for bobble head pets and so many questions about how to make them. I hope everyone can follow these easy steps and try to make their own avatar or other bobble head graphic. Remember the most important thing is to have fun!

For everyone who is asking what program I use, I have Paint Shop Pro XI. You do have to purchase this program. This guide will give you a basic idea of how to make bobble heads. You can apply that to any editing program you have on your computer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First of all you need to pull up the picture of whatever pet you are going to use for your bobble head.

Click the image to open in full size.

Then you need to copy and paste a second image beside the first.

Next you will need to erase everything but the head of the first image. Then erase only the head on the second image.

Once you have those two pictures finished you will need to rotate the image of the head about 15 degrees.

You will have to do this once for the left side...

and once for the right side.

Each time you rotate the head in the first image you will need to "copy" and "paste" that image into the second picture. Make sure the head is lined up properly and save the image as "bobble1". Then rotate the head in the opposite direction and label it as "bobble2"

Now you should have three images. The image you started out with. The image with the pet's head tilted to the left and the image with the pet's head tilted to the right. Now it's time to animate. Click the link below to go to a website that allows you to animate your pictures.

http://www.picture2life.com/

To use this website you will have to start an account. There are other websites that allow you to do "slideshow" animation but I prefer this website myself. Now that you have an account you need to click the button that says "upload images." Select the image with your pet's head tilted to the left. Then select the image with your pet's head tilted to the right. Finally select the original image of your pet twice.

Now it's time to click the "upload" button.

Then you need to click "gallery" in the top right hand of the page.

Once your gallery shows up you should see the four images you just uploaded. Click the button that says "create animation."

Now it's time to put your pictures in the order they will be animated in. First click on the original picture. Then click the picture with the pet's head to the left. Now click the second copy of the original picture. Last click the picture of the pet's head to the right. When you have your pictures added in the right order click "next step."

Once your image loads onto this page you need to click the "start" button. It takes just a second to begin.

When your animation starts to run make sure you check that it is running in the right order. Then click "download" and save it to your computer.

Also if you want to change the speed of animation click this button on the left and you can change the speed of the animation, add effects, or change the size of your animation.

Click here change the time between pictures.

You can also click this button to change the size of the picture you have made.

Make sure if you change your speed or size that you click the "apply now" button to save that change.

Now it's time to go to http://www.photobucket.com or whatever site you use to upload images. Upload the picture you just created. Then use the link or upload onto WI directly from your computer.

Congrats! You should have just completed your first bobble head animation. Great job!
Darn.... You have 2 pay.
And i have a Mac computer!
Well, maybe I can get it.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 05:53 PM   #32
bunny217
Webkinz :)

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

Hey, Dogsdigholes,
Can u make me an Seal or rabbit bobble head?
Please?
Please?
Please?
Please?
Please?
Please?

Please?Please?Please?Please?Please?Please?
Thanks if u can.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #33
luucky boy

It is a very easy way to work images outside photoshop, it is very nice of you take time to explain us how to modify images and make beautiful animated gifts!!!!

Thanks a lot
Old 10-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #34
emily7921

To make a long story short I got a new computer in August for my b'day. I thought it had editing software on it but of course didn't. I ended up having to order Paint Shop Pro and have it shipped to me. I do have the Vista compatible version. One of the joys of getting a new computer is finding out none of your old software will work on it LOL :0)

As far as free editing software I have heard good things about Picasa which is a free Google download. I'm keeping an eye out. If I find anything free and good for editing I'll get it posted here.
LOL. Yes, one, if not the most horrible thing about Windows Vista. No Microsoft Word (regular), no PowerPoint, etc.
And what I don't understand is that there are Microsoft Word VIEWERS and Microsoft PowerPoint VIEWERS, but you can't actually make them.

I will try Picasa. I think I downloaded it before, but I never really understood it, I will definitely try again.

Thanks for everything dogsdigholes!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #35

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
LOL. Yes, one, if not the most horrible thing about Windows Vista. No Microsoft Word (regular), no PowerPoint, etc.
And what I don't understand is that there are Microsoft Word VIEWERS and Microsoft PowerPoint VIEWERS, but you can't actually make them.

I will try Picasa. I think I downloaded it before, but I never really understood it, I will definitely try again.

Thanks for everything dogsdigholes!
I downloaded the old version of Word on my computer right after I got it. Once I had "The Big Crash" I've been too scared to load anything but my editing software on here again. Vista doesn't really bother you day to day but anytime you want to add something or do something new it's a big pain
Old 10-12-2007, 08:13 PM   #36
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

That Is So Cute! I Don't Have Paint Shop Pro XD, Or Whatever You Call It, So Do You Think That You Might Be Able To Make Me One Of A Sherbet Bunny? I Would Really Appreciate It ♥
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #37
emily7921

I downloaded the old version of Word on my computer right after I got it. Once I had "The Big Crash" I've been too scared to load anything but my editing software on here again. Vista doesn't really bother you day to day but anytime you want to add something or do something new it's a big pain
Did you have to pay to download Microsoft Word?

It really is a pain for me. I work on my laptop for my homework, the one I am using right now, Windows Vista.. but it is not connected to a printer.. So whenever I write something on Word Processor, I copy and paste it into an email and sent it to myself, then get on the other computer, copy and paste the email onto Word, and then print it. Pain.

I am downloading Picasa now. Let's see how this goes..
Old 10-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #38
Timblin6

Great guide!But where can you get the program?At an office store?
Old 10-13-2007, 12:05 AM   #39

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Did you have to pay to download Microsoft Word?

It really is a pain for me. I work on my laptop for my homework, the one I am using right now, Windows Vista.. but it is not connected to a printer.. So whenever I write something on Word Processor, I copy and paste it into an email and sent it to myself, then get on the other computer, copy and paste the email onto Word, and then print it. Pain.

I am downloading Picasa now. Let's see how this goes..
I had the disk that was sent with my old computer, so that's what I loaded Word from. The biggest thing I missed when I went to Vista was my old editing program Picture It! Publishing. I begged the guys at Dell to tell me how to find patches for it so it would run in Vista. None of them had ever even heard of it. LOL

Let me know how Picasa works for you :0)

View Post Originally Posted by Timblin6
Great guide!But where can you get the program?At an office store?
You can buy it at Office Depo, Circuit City, Best Buy or even order it from Dell. It's a brand new program so pretty much everyone has it right now. Until the next edition is published anyway LOL

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-13-2007 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2007, 12:10 AM   #40
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
That Is So Cute! I Don't Have Paint Shop Pro XD, Or Whatever You Call It, So Do You Think That You Might Be Able To Make Me One Of A Sherbet Bunny? I Would Really Appreciate It ♥
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE?
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Closed