Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 08:34 AM   #21

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How To Make Animated Bobble Heads (Avatars)

View Post Originally Posted by dachshundlover1
Now I am a member of that site. What do I do now? How do I upload pics?

Dogsdigholes, are you there?
Once you have your animation running you have to click the download button and save it to your computer. Then you have to go to photobucket and upload it there. That way you can use the link from photobucket to load the pic on insider.

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra312
lol. I was trying to make a Ravie slideshow for me, I also took a Retriver, cut it in half from one side, then the other, and then a normal one, and I hope to put it together REALLY FAST!!!
I would love to see it when you are finished. I'm sure it will turn out great.

View Post Originally Posted by .:CHEEZE:.
Can somone let me use their account i dont want to make my own. please?
It would be up to an individual member to allow you to do that. I have a lot of problems with signature theft so I'm sorry but I don't allow people to use any of my accounts with the siggies and avvies on them.

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-11-2007 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 03:19 PM   #22
CleoCosette

Dear Dogsdigholes,
I've opened up the animating program and I left it running since last night. It still has not finished loading, What should I do?
Cleo
Old 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #23

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra312
Dear Dogsdigholes,
I've opened up the animating program and I left it running since last night. It still has not finished loading, What should I do?
Cleo
Don't worry it. That is a very slow site no doubt about it. If it doesn't want to load for you all you can do it give it 30 minutes or so and try again. I don't know if it has these problems because so many people use it or maybe some other reason. It is frustrating though. When the site is running properly it's a great tool for animating. When it's not then it's a pain in the behind. Just keep trying. If it won't load for you after a few minutes just close it out and try again later. Just LMK if you are still having problems and we'll try to work something out.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #24
emily7921

Hey dogsdigholes:

Did you get the Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro w/ Windows Vista? I think my free trial expired already. I need to find a Paint Shop..
Do you know any good ones I could maybe download online for free? Thanks! You ROCK!
Old 10-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #25

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Hey dogsdigholes:

Did you get the Corel Paint Shop Photo Pro w/ Windows Vista? I think my free trial expired already. I need to find a Paint Shop..
Do you know any good ones I could maybe download online for free? Thanks! You ROCK!
To make a long story short I got a new computer in August for my b'day. I thought it had editing software on it but of course didn't. I ended up having to order Paint Shop Pro and have it shipped to me. I do have the Vista compatible version. One of the joys of getting a new computer is finding out none of your old software will work on it LOL :0)

As far as free editing software I have heard good things about Picasa which is a free Google download. I'm keeping an eye out. If I find anything free and good for editing I'll get it posted here.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #26
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

I am downloading Paint Shop X
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 AM   #27
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

I recomend gimp. I can't download it thought. You can create animations too. Just google gimp and download it. It is sort of hard to figure it out at first but then it gets easy.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 AM   #28
kelly823
Webkinz :)
kelly823 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow you Did a super job thanks so much thanks pointz for you.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:27 AM   #29
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

Thanks so much, and I had never heard of that website. Thanks!
Old 10-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkermomof3
Thanks so much, and I had never heard of that website. Thanks!
You are very welcome. That site makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes but it does animate and save your link as a gif which makes life so much easier. LOL

BTW I love you new Halloween siggy and avvy. Glittery stuff is so pretty :0)
Closed