Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 08:18 PM   #11

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How To Make Animated Bobble Heads (Avatars)

View Post Originally Posted by ELMO4U
Which kind do you download? Is it free? SO you have to pay for it?
I am kind of confused by your question. The website I gave the link to is free. You only have to set up an account to be able to use it. The site will download your image as an animated gif:0)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
loveislove

Do u have to buy paint shop pro? or does it come with your computer like the regular paint?? I doubt it myself... lol
Old 10-09-2007, 08:54 PM   #13
Gift Guru

kimx3x3x3 will become famous soon enough

I wish I had Print Shop!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:00 PM   #14

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by loveislove
Do u have to buy paint shop pro? or does it come with your computer like the regular paint?? I doubt it myself... lol
I'm sorry but you do have to buy Paint Shop Pro. The idea of this guide is to show you the steps for making bobble heads. You will have to apply them to whatever editing program you have on your computer. All editing programs are a little different so you will have to try it out with whatever program you do have on your computer. If you only have Paint then I'm not sure you can rotate the head image properly. I will look around and see if I can find any free editing software that you guys can use.

You can check out this site. It's a link to download Picasa. All the information on what the program does and system requirements are there :0)
http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 10-09-2007 at 09:13 PM..
Old 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM   #15
CleoCosette

I can't get to the animate button. It won't let me animate or anything, just edit.

I just figured out! Great guide! It's taking forever, though.

Last edited by CleoCosette; 10-09-2007 at 09:28 PM..
Old 10-10-2007, 10:06 AM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra312

I can't get to the animate button. It won't let me animate or anything, just edit.

I just figured out! Great guide! It's taking forever, though.
Yes it does take a long time. The bobble head only take about 10 minutes to make from the time you start cutting out the images to uploading it to Photobucket. The signature pictures take around three hours or so.

I am hoping this helps people realize how much work goes into some of the signatures and avatars found on WI. I also hope people give it a try. Making animations is addictive :0)
Old 10-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #17
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Now I am a member of that site. What do I do now? How do I upload pics?

Dogsdigholes, are you there?

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 10-10-2007 at 05:13 PM..
Old 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #18
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
Yes it does take a long time. The bobble head only take about 10 minutes to make from the time you start cutting out the images to uploading it to Photobucket. The signature pictures take around three hours or so.

I am hoping this helps people realize how much work goes into some of the signatures and avatars found on WI. I also hope people give it a try. Making animations is addictive :0)
lol. I was trying to make a Ravie slideshow for me, I also took a Retriver, cut it in half from one side, then the other, and then a normal one, and I hope to put it together REALLY FAST!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #19
emily7921

That is awesome! I will def. need to try that!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #20
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somone let me use their account i dont want to make my own. please?
Closed