Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default How to make Aluminum Foil Papercraft/Regular Papercraft/Scrap Booking Papercraft/NO INK PAPERCRAFT : D (Step by step pictures included in this ~Complete Guide To Papercrafting~)

HELLO THERE!
First off, sorry if pics are bad, I have a bad camera and my hands are really shaky.

I've been asked numerous times how to do my ~Aluminum Foil Papercraft~
This complete step by step instruction picture guide will show you how to make;
Aluminum Foil Papercraft
ScrapBooking Paper Papercraft (NO INK PAPERCRAFT : D)
AND
Regular Papercraft!

WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED:
Click the image to open in full size.
Scissors (Or a x-acto knife, i vary and use both)
Wet Glue
Glue stick
Paint brush
A container to put your trash in (or a small trash can)

In the pictures I'm going to show you, You'll be seeing the ink free/Scrapbooking Paper Papercraft.
This technique works for Aluminum foil papercrafts and regular papercraft and any other paper you use for your papercraft.

First I'm gonna get down to the Basics of the Aluminum Foil papercraft.
If this is what you want to do, Heres How:
First off, to get your template ready, You're gonna want to pic a template of whatever you want.
Take it into picnik, go to effects, and click "black and white" its pretty basic.
Apply it, Save as PNG, and then You're done with that part.
Next, THIS APPLIES FOR ALL PAPERCRAFTS:
In you're printer, your page will always get printed on the opposite side of what you put the piece of paper in as.
Example:
If you put in a piece of star scrapbooking paper, You put it in star side up, it will print on the white side of the paper, not the star side.
Ok, Back to Aluminum Foil Papercraft.
Print your template.
On the side that DOESN'T have the template, glue a oversized piece of aluminum foil on it with alot of glue.
When it's dry, Cut off the excess.
Your template is ready. Follow Picture instuctions and you'll soon have a papercraft. : D
(If you have some shiny scrapbooking paper, use that instead. My michaels doesn't have that, so i used aluminum foil.)

HOW TO MAKE PAPERCRAFT
(Technique works for all papercraft templates.
I happen to be using a Piko Vocaloid Template.)

FIRST STEP:
Cut the template pieces into chunks:
Other side so you can see the design : D

SECOND STEP:
Cut out the bangs first:
Black lines: Fold over.
Red lines: Fold under.
I'm showing it on the non scrapbooking paperside so you can see the tabs.
It should look like this when you're done folding:

THIRD STEP:
Glue the two tiny tabs to the big center tab thingy.
It's easier shown then said:
Then, You're done with the bangs;

FOURTH STEP:
Ok, Piko has this extra hair piece.
What you wanna do is take a glue stick and glue one side, then stick them together:
That piece is done.
Also (not all papercrafts come with this piece)

FIFTH STEP:
Piko has this extra little curly thing.
Just cut that out and bend a little at the bottom to make a tab:
(not all papercrafts come with this as well)

SIXTH STEP:
Piko has this usb cord tail thing,
glue that in reverse just like you did the extra hair piece.
(not all papercrafts have this)

SEVENTH STEP:
The legs.
Red lines: fold over
(I accidentally folded the legs and didnt take a photo of them without being folded which is why the pic is so bad.
Glue the white tab to the other side of the legs:

EIGHTH STEP:
The arms.
Fold:
Fold:
Done:

See nexts post for part 2!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #2

Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: How to make Aluminum Foil Papercraft/Regular Papercraft/Scrap Booking Papercraft/NO INK PAPERCRAFT : D (Step by step pictures included in this ~Complete Guide To Papercrafting~)

PART 2!

NINTH STEP:

The body.
red lines: fold over.
Glue all the tabs:
Glue tabs on legs and push into bottom of body:
Glue arms on top of body:
Glue tail on:
Done.

TENTH STEP:
The head.
Red lines: Fold over.
Glue tabs:
Glue bangs tabs to face tabs:
Cut off excess paper on the bangs tabs:
Glue all head tabs in:
Using a glue stick glue on extra piece of hair:
Other extra hair piece:
Glue body to head.
DONE!
AND THE BEST THING?
This scrapbooking paper papercraft only took a little bit of black ink
and NO COLOR INK for her adorable stripes!

To make a aluminum foil papercraft, Just use the aluminum foil papercraft template you made.
To make a regular papercraft, Just use a regular template and fold the tabs the way they actually go.

Hope this helped! Enjoy!
Old 10-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

Default Re: How to make Aluminum Foil Papercraft/Regular Papercraft/Scrap Booking Papercraft/NO INK PAPERCRAFT : D (Step by step pictures included in this ~Complete Guide To Papercrafting~)

Pennyy
this is AMAZING
i can't wait to try this
it looks so cute <3
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Shootingstar395
Pennyy
this is AMAZING
i can't wait to try this
it looks so cute <3
Thanks so much!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #5

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

dude you're amazing
these things are so adorable : D
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
dude you're amazing
these things are so adorable : D
Oh thanks you're too<3
Old 11-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #7

Ladykristy is a creator of wonder
Ladykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonder

thankyouthankyouthankyouarigatothankyouthankyouthankyou
this helped me make my 2nd papercraft :'D
thank you pennyy<3
Ladykristy is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Ladykristy
thankyouthankyouthankyouarigatothankyouthankyouthankyou
this helped me make my 2nd papercraft :'D
thank you pennyy<3
You're welcome bby<3
Closed