Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #51
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ★ How To Make Alt Key Symbols ★ With a Handy Chart! ★ NOW WITH EASY LAPTOP SYMBOLS™ ★

I dont' understand what NumbeR? what do you mean by number and where do you get the number is it the one by the symbol...explain?
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 09:46 PM   #52
Garrett

Default Re: ★ How To Make Alt Key Symbols ★ With a Handy Chart! ★ NOW WITH EASY LAPTOP SYMBOLS™ ★

Let me go look.

Here's the ex:

[ ] comet
[ number: &#9732 ;]

The number is &#9732 ;

You put it in your post. &#9732 ;

Then you take out the space between the last number and the semicolon

When you take out the space it makes the symbol.

Last edited by Garrett; 10-14-2007 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 12:41 AM   #53
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

©
I had to try that lol, it wasn't even working on my desktop as an ALT code, let alone my laptop. Thanks for the AMAZING guide!!! =)
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2007, 07:13 AM   #54
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Arrow Re: ★ How To Make Alt Key Symbols ★ With a Handy Chart! ★ NOW WITH EASY LAPTOP SYMBOLS™ ★

{!♥○◘☺♣☻♥☺♪◘♣ How did I do?

Look! Some of my Webkinz have come to see my work!

:lpig::el2::gr::lac::lgwc::lrbt::cs:
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 PM   #55
webkinzking56
Webkinz :)

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

[quote=Brandon56;2062357]¨a; did it work????????

¨a; Please tell me how to delete this post!

did it??????????

Uggh! how do I delete this POST!?!?!?[/quote]

¨a; Please tell me how to delete this post!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:43 PM   #56
487-876-pm me-for-GE
Gifted

.:CHEEZE:. is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Garrett
Let me go look.

Here's the ex:

[ ] comet
[ number: &#9732 ;]

The number is &#9732 ;

You put it in your post. &#9732 ;

Then you take out the space between the last number and the semicolon

When you take out the space it makes the symbol.
like this?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:02 PM   #57
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

How do you make hearts?
This is mine!!: ♍
Old 10-15-2007, 05:30 PM   #58
Gifted

KATZ99 will become famous soon enough

Lets see...

~Reneè

It works!
Old 10-17-2007, 08:41 PM   #59
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

How do you do it on laptops? I know the number thingy... but that's really hard to remeber... Whenever I press Num Lck and 3 it doesn't work...:

Last edited by aerialstar11; 10-17-2007 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2007, 09:13 PM   #60
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

These are hard!

☻♣ü!N▼
DragonStar is offline Male
Closed