| 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM || #1 |
Join Date: May 2008
| | How to make an albulm & making your profile background! Step-by-step guide!
I know there is a thread like this here, but in case you can't find it, it's on the top in blue. But if you really want to know real fast, here is how (sorry that I dont have any pictures to show you):
1) Make an albulm. You can make one by clicking 'Show All Albulms' & 'Add Albulm' on the top.
2) Put a title for your albulm and description of the pictures/albulm.
2.5) You can do 3 options: Public (for everyone to see), Private (only people on your friends' list), and Profile (to only customize your profile). Any of them will work for your profile pictures.
3) It says 'Click here to upload pictures!'. Click on that.
4) Uplaod your pictures. You can only upload 3 pictures at a time.
5) Click on browse beside this empty bar beside it.
6) Click on a picture and click on 'Open'.
7) Repeat step 5 & 6 if you want more pictures. They are just below the other one you did. But you don't have to have more than 3 pictures.
Click on 'Upload Pictures' when you are done. It should be on the bottom of the page but not the very bottom.
9) If you want to edit anything, you can re-type the description for your pucture like "This is my dog" or "My webkinz!" or whatever you want!
10) Click 'Save Changes'.
11) There! You should be finished and you should have one albulm! Now click on the albulm.
12) Click on one picture for now.
13) Where it says 'Copy URL', highlight all of the words in that box and right click. Then click 'Copy'.
14) Go back to your profile. Time to put it to your background!!!
15) Click on 'Customize Profile'. It's located at the top-right corner of the place you type visitor messages.
16) There is many options. For the 'main' profile background, scroll down until you find "Main" in the color grey. It's not far down, just to tell you.
17) Where it says 'Background image', click that box and right click and then click on 'Paste'.
1 If you want to see a example on what it might look like, click on preview. If you just want to save it, click on 'Save'.
19) Go back to your profile to see how it looks!
20) If you want to change it or put other images to fill out the other places, go back to your albulm and select your picture and copy the URL of your other/same pucture.
21) If you want to change the picture of your main background, delete all of the text in the main background image and paste your new image into the box. Then click preveiw if you want to see a example on what it might look like. Otherwise, save!!
22) If you want to fill out the other places, there are other sections instead of 'Main'! Put the image in other Background URL's if you want to put different pictures other than the main background like the borders and stuff!
23) It looks like you are finished! If not, you can always ask me! Have fun uploading pictures!
Also, if you want me to correct this, please let me know! Thank you for reading!
Last edited by GoldenPuppy; 09-19-2008 at 08:52 PM..
| || |