| 06-29-2008, 08:43 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Apr 2008
| | A How To On the Kinzville Academy
Hey everyone! Lucky3900 here with another how to.
Here are some tips for the Kinzville Academy
- When you first sign up for a class, make sure it's due able. Say if you were going to do something that involved a mouse, make sure you're not on a laptop.
- Think of subjects that you enjoy, maybe you will like them on webkinz too.
- Try not to have on pet in a bunch of subjects and then one other in a whole bunch of different ones. I find it easier when my pets are all in the same subject. I tried the whole "this pet has the specialty" thing. Not such a good thing for an unorganized person like me.
- When your in the class, if your not sure what to do or are stuck, don't quit right away because it will be counted as a failure. Make sure that you read the instructions throughly to make sure that your not missing any important imformation.
- And most of all, pick a class you might even enjoy. I know it's not any fun to go to school but hey, in Webkinz world, anything can change or happen.
| || |