| 09-30-2011, 04:21 PM || #1 |
Join Date: May 2011
| | How to have DISNEY DATES!!! (or other movie date nights)
Don't worry, this is NOT about dating, getting dates, etc. This is about having fun watching your favorite Disney movies (or any other movies).
Q: What is Disney Dates?
A: One of my friends came up with this idea. Once every year for about a month she'll take out all her Disney movies and watch one to two a night. Then, after she watches all of them, she doesn't watch them till next year. I started doing, and it's super fun!
OK, how to have great Disney dates!
1. Snacks are essential! Try eating foods that remind you of a certain movie.
2. Invite some friends over a few nights, especially if you both really like the movie you are watching that night. You could even have a sleepover movie marathon.
3. Watch the movies in order of your favorites. I like to save the best for last. Very climactic.
4. Make sure you get everything done you need to do done BEFORE you watch a movie. (I learned the hard way. )
5. Be flexible. You don't HAVE to do a movie a night. Have a fifteen minute break but can't watch the movie? Try watching the bonus features on a movie.
6. Feel free to watch any other series of movies! (i.e. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones.) You could even read a series of books! Just make your planned reading times super comforatble. (sounds weird, but I read the Millie Keith books once a year and do it like DD)
Have A TON of fun with your Disney Dates!
| || |