Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Default How to give your webkinz a life of heath while having fun! Learn to cook,save kinscash,and find a webkinz life style that fits you!

This thread is all about giving the best webkinz pets the best life they deserve! Your unique webkinz life style depends on how much time you can and will spend on webkinz each day! Here are some of the things we can help you do
FEEDING YOUR PET
1-Part of the fun of webkinz is pretending they are real (which they are) so when you are feeding them ask yourself would you eat french fries,carrot cake,or broccoli for breakfast? I don't think so! Try giving your webkinz pet pancakes/waffles and a glass of milk for a special day or try this treat oven-blue berries-cupcake-waffles.
2-rember that your pets favorite food is healthy for them but you can't have your favorite food all the time,it's good for some variety
3-drinks can bring your pets health down if they have too much sugar. Some drinks like water are good for your pet but Cola and other sodas are not the best
4-Vitamins only increase your pets health, not there hunger but if there health is down trying doing something else to increase their health (there are going to be suggestions in the heath section)
5-Some have you may want to know what happens when your pet gets sick so you try starving them. I know it can be tempting but how whould you feel if your mom and dad stoped feeding you so they could see what happened when you got sick! Some of your trust would be gone for your parents if they starved you and some of your webkinz trust will be gone for you too.
HEATH
1-Giving your webkinz bath increases there heath and happiness and it's better than giving your pet vitamins from the wshop all the time! For a bath just buy a bath tub and have your pet walk over to it. It may take a second to load but then a screen with your webkinz pet in a bath tub will apear. Drag and tilt shampo and bubble bath to and then click on the facet and drag the water over your pet to rinse them,when you want to turn the water off click close to the nozzle of the facet and click. then click done with bath and your pet will gain happiness and health
2-swimming,trampolines,and treadmills all increase your pets happiness and health all you have to do is buy one or all of these things and make your pet get in or on one of them by clicking, on example,the swimming pool and your pet will start swimming when you want your pet to get off or out of just click on a space of floor or grass close by and they will walk out.
3- going to quizzys question corner will make your pet happy and give you kinzcash!
4-Getting higher scores on games at the arcade then you ever have before and winning tornaments will make your pet smile !
EARNING KINSCASH AND KEEPING IT
1-Earning kinzcash is not that hard if you put your mind to it and use your time wisely. Quizzy's corner is truly the fastest way to earn kinzcash. Try doing the 5-6 year old questions! They are all pretty easy questions. You earn 5 kinzcash a question so you can earn tons in 30 minutes!
2-Make sure to check daily activitys for free stuff
3Do wishing well,wheel of wow,gem hunt,alissa's star hunt,employment office,and I love my pets! Daily to get the most kinzcash you can
4-Make sure to do the weekly polls
5- If you don't need something in your house sell it but rember once you sell an exclusive,a pet ideam or rare you may never see it again. Also save some of your extra stuff for presents to friends on WW
6-saving kinzcash can be really hard so do these things to help yourself save
join a savings club in webkinz insiders for a month where everyone saves kinzcash and doesn't spend any just remeber to buy food before you start!
say you can buy a new room when you save up to 3000 dollars and no less so you have kinzcash to spend on furniture
buy lots of stuff on sale at the curio shop and wshop you can save a lot of the 2000 that you get with a new pet if you already have furniture that you got on sale!
give yourself a budjet for the week or month telling yourself how much you can spend on each catigory of clothes,food and furniture. Try to not spend more than 800 a week
plant a strawberry garden and sell the crops to the wshop
COOKiNG
here is breakfast
stove-strawberries-pizza-pancakes
sandwhich maker-choclate-milk waffles
stove-w cracker-blue berries-raspberries
blender-almonds-blue berries-orange juice
sandwhich-ice cream-strawberries-waffles
here is lunch
sandwhich-bread-carrots-asparagus
sandwhich-pizza-tomato-cheese
sandwhich-bread-tomato-salad
sandwhich-bagel-ice cream-ice pop
here is diner
stove-fishsicks-cola-french fries-
stove-baked beans-nacho chips-tomato
stove-pear-apple-orange
stove-brocclie-carrots-white rice
stove-lolly pop-pizza-tomato
here are some deserts
stove-cake-french fries-salad
stove-ice cream-sunflower seeds-cupcake
stove-ice cream-pepermints-white rice
stove-cookie-marshmellow-choclate bar
stove-bananas-ice cream-cherries
I hope you like this thread please leave comments!

---------- warmblood12211 added 781 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Please Post! I Worked Really Hard On This Thread!

Last edited by warmblood12211; 07-25-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How to give your webkinz a life of heath while having fun! Learn to cook,save kinscash,and find a webkinz life style that fits you!

thnx for the help!!
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

Default Re: How to give your webkinz a life of heath while having fun! Learn to cook,save kinscash,and find a webkinz life style that fits you!

those are really good tips. also, on saving kinzcash, i have a tip. don't let yourself go below 1000 kinzcash, it really helps
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

This is a really great guide! However, I noticed a lot of errors, so it might help it look more professianal and more people will comment if you modified (use the modify button by the quote at the bottom of the post) to fix the errors. This guide really helped me!
<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Great guide! This could really help some new people!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #6
lovedemi

That helped me so much!!! How do I join a WI saving club?
Old 07-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

Great posting...very informative. I can see you worked really hard on it. Thanks for the tips on caring for your webbies.
Closed