Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #651
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: How to Give Reputation and Much More

Thanks so much everyone! I am so happy you all know how to use rep now.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 11:50 PM   #652
stuffedshells720
Gifted

xtreexhuggerx is a name known to allxtreexhuggerx is a name known to allxtreexhuggerx is a name known to all

Thanks sooo much! I was very, very confused!
xtreexhuggerx is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #653
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

I wonder when I'll get my 3rd box......long time to go, I bet.

Last edited by Maddiebear; 07-19-2008 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Reason unknown..................................lol
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #654
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

awesome thread! thanks for the info
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #655
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

YOU GOT REP POINTS
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #656
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

This guide beats the original out of the water (not to say that the FAQs are not great themselves WI!). Thanks so much for all this information.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #657
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

cool! thanks so much!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #658
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

great job this is a great guide
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #659
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! great info!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #660
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a bunch! I was a little confused on the little boxes and the sayings they said.
Livi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apple pie ♥, five starz!, great guide!, kevinelevin was here!, marielofredwall was here, murphy20071 wuz here!♥, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), reputation stuff, thanks :), zoo-wee mama!, [no comment], ~123:)