Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thumbs up How to Give Rep on the Blue Colors Skin

Welcome! I know many of us have been using the Blue Colors Skin the past few days due to the pop-ups to download things. One of the things I find myself doing every day is giving reputation, and I am sure many do the same. There is not little "Thumbs Up" icon to give rep using this skin.

The icon you do use to give rep is a little scale. Why a scale, you ask? While I don't know for certain, I am pretty sure it is because V Bulletin has a feature that you can choose to "disapprove" a post, and it takes away one of the rep points. I have seen this feature on another site. It must be disabled on this forum.

Here is a picture of the little scale. It is circled in red.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you click on that, the little comment box comes up. Type in your comment, and click "add to reputation." This box is the same as the one that comes up in the default skin, so you should have no problems.

-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: How to Give Rep on the Blue Colors Skin

I just switched to blue colors! It's pretty cool!
pianolover is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

It is, pianolover. It's a nice change. I came off of blue colors for now, but I might go back one day.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
jorlynn235
Webkinz :)

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

thank you for the help
Old 07-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #5
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

thanks a bunch for this thread! it helps a lot!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #6
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea for a thread; thank you Lily.
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #7

jadestone is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys, how do i make a thread? what do i do?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jadestone
you guys, how do i make a thread? what do i do?
Hi there,

Here is what I got from the FAQ about starting a new thread.

Quote:
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side. A picture is shown below with the button circled.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
Cooldog74

Thanks for this info! I might as well just give you a rep for telling us this
Old 07-31-2008, 02:24 AM   #10
dookey54321

how do you make your thingie blue?
Closed