Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #11
VirgoGirl95

Default Re: How to get Stuck Items out of a Doorway!

Thanks! That really should come in handy!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #12
bluelw and bluelw2
Gifted
bluelw is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i just had my 4 wheeler get stuck a little bit ago! great timing on this thread... :-)
Old 05-05-2008, 04:17 AM   #13
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

My blenders are always getting stuck - it's a problem that blenders seem to have. Thanks for the tip on how to fix that stuff (I had my swamp runner fan boat sitting in my door for a long time, kind of there and not there at the same time)
But what happens if there's someone with only one pet and they have that problem? Guess they'll have to stick to contacting Ganz!
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 05:41 AM   #14
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jane Austen
My blenders are always getting stuck - it's a problem that blenders seem to have. Thanks for the tip on how to fix that stuff (I had my swamp runner fan boat sitting in my door for a long time, kind of there and not there at the same time)
But what happens if there's someone with only one pet and they have that problem? Guess they'll have to stick to contacting Ganz!
I find that just about anything on a table or counter gets stuck, i just wait it out
chaotic is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

i dont think i have ever gotten an item stuck in a doorway but i have gotten rooms stuck so you cant get into them, items stuck so your webkinz can go though them and when you try to remove it when you put your mouse over it it shows the red box way off out of the room and when trophies get put outside of the room and also floating items, i have figured out how to master these (well, most of them anyway) but your way for this is so complicated i probably would have NEVER been able to figure it out! great job! thanks!
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #16
multiple IDs
Gift Guru

Tielle will become famous soon enough

Thank you! My hot air balloon has been stuck in a doorway for over a week. I have used the Webkinz "item stuck" report before on different items and found it takes *forever* for them to reply. This was a quick and easy solution that really works! I gave you a rep point!

---------- Tielle added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

and for those of you who have other items stuck, there are other threads that have really good info. One post by Bert_X (who is the guru of the jellybean challenge) was really helpful to me. You can do a search on WI for "stuck item" and find lots of threads about how different members have found solutions.

Last edited by Tielle; 05-14-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tielle is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

so many people have the issues with item stuck in doorways and are always posting for
help in this matter. what i think is that the admin could find several of the better threads
like this one and combine the tips and sticky it in the proper forum area, and then it would
be easier to refer someone when they call for help instead of having them search for all the
threads for stuck items.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
multiple IDs
Gift Guru

Tielle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
so many people have the issues with item stuck in doorways and are always posting for
help in this matter. what i think is that the admin could find several of the better threads
like this one and combine the tips and sticky it in the proper forum area, and then it would
be easier to refer someone when they call for help instead of having them search for all the
threads for stuck items.
I agree, I've seen so many of these threads. I usually try to find the link to the helpful ones in my subscribed threads and post a link in the new threads. Problem is that I've started getting so many subscribed threads that I don't want to delete because I still reference them, that it's getting hard to find it easily.
here's a link to the one that I mentioned earlier:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=7334083

Tielle is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #19
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

thanks!!!!!! REPS
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
KMORERA
Gift Guru

HECMO3 will become famous soon enough

great tip

It worked like a charm

thanks for the info
HECMO3 is offline Male
Closed