Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PBB94 is on a distinguished road

Smile How-To. . . Get more business for your signtaure or avatar shop. Very Imformative! Click here!

How-To. . . Attract More Customers for Your Signature/Avatar Shoppe!

It seems like a lot of people are at a loss on how to get more business-so I made this thread. Follow the simple steps and customers will be flying in from China to use your avatar shoppe.

a. almost everyone does this, but it's still helpful-create a link in your signature. here's how. Once you create a shoppe, and it's up and running, you can create a link. Go to the thread that your shop is on, and look to the very top of the screen for the URL, or the place where you type in the website. Right click twice (quickly) until it turns blue. Look at the little list that appeared and left click on the copy button. Then go to User Cp, edit signature, right click, click paste. And you're done!
b. have a colorful first post. make sure it's easy to read, and it displays all the types of graphics you can do, possibly examples pictures, and it includes forms. Be very specific, and try to make sure you can read everything you write.
c. try to make orders as quickly as possible. make sure it fits the order and looks great. that way more people will come to get cute avatars.
d. Post non-fluff, informative posts in multiple threads. That way, when people read them, they look at the user, view threads that the user has made, and sees their shop.
e. keep practicing and learning new avatar making skills. then you can keep pushing out new ones for people to keep snapping them up.
I Hoped This Helps!
PLEASE RATE MY THREAD! DON'T STEAL THIS, IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR GUIDE PLEASE ASK ME FIRST!
PBB94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: How-To. . . Get more business for your signtaure or avatar shop. Very Imformative! Click here!

Good job even thought I knew this but good.

p.s. give miri some chopped broccoli for me Cute and Creative idea.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #3

Default Re: How-To. . . Get more business for your signtaure or avatar shop. Very Imformative! Click here!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlover525
Good job even thought I knew this but good.

p.s. give miri some chopped broccoli for me Cute and Creative idea.
Thanks! (Miri LOVES broccoli!)
PBB94 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #4

Anyone have anything to add?
PBB94 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Thanks for the great guide,
I'll give her some sauce! [miri]
Old 07-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #6

Thanks! Anyone have anything else to add?
PBB94 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Can I give her some potatoes! Thanks!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

Thanks a bunch! it really helped! finally i can get some business!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

hello!
nice advise i knew it already but to someone new to the graphics busness this would be very helpful!!! i rated you thread 5 stars!
may i use this in my pm to the school i think this would help prepare them on getting ready
to have a shop!
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #10
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

great guid, but how do u make an avvie shop?
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Closed