Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

WAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to get a dock to load without calling Ganz... Tested and works!!!!

Could you please explain what bin you are referring and where to get it? You suggest that a bin holds more than 8 items, but the storage items at the W store only hold up to 8 items.

Thanks.
WAMBO is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #12

Cheer Monkey101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to get a dock to load without calling Ganz... Tested and works!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
I have a question...

What is a storage bin and ow do you get it through kinzpost? Can you post a picture of one please?
A storage bin is bought at the W-Shop and can hold items like clothing and funiture. You can have a friend send them to you to get your dock to load. The ones that hold 8 items work best because you can get more for your money.

View Post Originally Posted by WAMBO
Could you please explain what bin you are referring and where to get it? You suggest that a bin holds more than 8 items, but the storage items at the W store only hold up to 8 items.

Thanks.
I just suggest you get the ones that hold 8 items from the W-Shop. When you buy the ones that hold 8 items you get more of your money's worth.

Last edited by Cheer Monkey101; 01-02-2009 at 06:07 PM..
Cheer Monkey101 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #13

WAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Cheer Monkey101
A storage bin is bought at the W-Shop and can hold items like clothing and funiture. You can have a friend send them to you to get your dock to load. The ones that hold 8 items work best because you can get more for your money.

I just suggest you get the ones that hold 8 items from the W-Shop. When you buy the ones that hold 8 items you get more of your money's worth.
Thank you. Love the green nose!

WAMBO is offline Male
Old 01-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Cheer Monkey101
Did anyone try it?
This is a good solution I find that the cheapest form of storage is the Rattan Storage box for 100KC. It holds 8 storable items. For the refridgerated items, I usually choose to buy the Coolers (300 KC/6 foods) and store outside. I am working on a maze with those If you wait until Arte puts them on sale in the Curio Shop, they won't be as costly. They hold 6 items. The other item that is great for storage is the Vortex unit. It can hold ten, BOTH storable items and food at the same time I have a couple of them, but, they are a token cost of 15 and a Bonus box item. Waiting for them to show up is like waiting for Arte to post Aztec Rares
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #15
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

when my dock does not load I go to my room put somthing from my dock into my room and then remove it. after that i can get items from storage and it doen't not get stuck loading. this has worked for me many many times.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by morebubbles
when my dock does not load I go to my room put somthing from my dock into my room and then remove it. after that i can get items from storage and it doen't not get stuck loading. this has worked for me many many times.
Really?!?!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:59 AM   #17

Hey who tried it?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:18 AM   #18
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
I have too many items to try this, but thanks for the suggestion. I am really frustrated with this problem. I have had it for about a week now. I have two other accounts in the family that work fine, but one is a real problem. The account with the problem only has three pets in it. I'm wondering if Ganz puts you on a bad server if you don't have very many pets, or if it's just the luck of the draw.
It is the luck of the draw we have 2 good accounts in the family and 2 bad the little one of my daughters is good my little one is bad her big one is bad and my big one is good. Did anyone else notice the problems started when they started talking about webkinz jr?
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 01:41 AM   #19
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lorkinz
It is the luck of the draw we have 2 good accounts in the family and 2 bad the little one of my daughters is good my little one is bad her big one is bad and my big one is good. Did anyone else notice the problems started when they started talking about webkinz jr?
I was thinking yes and no {or rather yes and/or/but} -- when they made site accessible by other countries they started overloading their servers, which they should have upgraded to begin with when they started getting so many members, then again they overloaded them further when they did their estore and again with their newz site and again now with the start of another separate site, all sharing the same servers no doubt. They need to get a better grip on progam issues, problems, and basically buy more servers because they are way overloaded.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:24 AM   #20
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Hm... maybe i'll try that. I just stuff stuff in rooms, but it could work
gReTa is offline Female
Closed