Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
How to get Blobs, and put them in you signature! With Pictures!
I have decided to make this thread to help out everyone with Blobs. I have seen many people make a thread asking how to do this. Now for those of you who don't know how, now you can learn with this Guide with pictures!
1. Find your blob. You can ask for your own personalized one in the Avatar and Signature part of the forum, or you can find one your self on this link. http://www.anikaos.com/
2. Now Right Click, and press Save Image on Desktop. Make sure it is a Gif, or else it wont be animated.
3. Now, go to User CP, right under the banner, and click EDIT SIGNATURE.
4. Then, scroll down to where it says Signature Picture.
5. Then choose Option #2 and press Choose File.
6. Look through all the images until you find the blob picture.
7. Press upload, and then you can save the image or you can see a preview. And then Viola! You have a blob in your signature!
If it doesn't work please tell me. I used this on a Mac computer, so I dont know if it works for windows.
Last edited by pink9550; 07-07-2008 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Add Pictures
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.