Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

Default Re: How to get 2 accounts on the same computer!!!

I don't keep two open to do any "tricks" I do it for the hourly things and switch off playing games for myself and my kids
Disneymum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Lethal.Liquid is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, I found that out the other day messing around with the .js file.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #13
bluezee is on a distinguished road

I copied the link and put it into an open window and it doesn't finish loading. It shows the W with 0% loaded. I'm using firefox. Any suggestions?
Old 06-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #14
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I use firefox as well and had the same problem at first. What I do is: Get on the internet two separate times.

What I mean by that is: 1. Get on the internet the 1st time and log on to webkinz
2. Leave the small webkinz screen open, but close the main internet screen that has the address bar.
3. Then double click again to get on the internet as normal and go to webkinz on that screen.
Voila, you will have 2 webkinz accounts open to use.

Just remember to leave the first small webkinz screen open that you play on. You can keep clicking off of the main internet page and open as many webkinz small playing screens as you would like. I have allowed three of my children to do the daily activities at one time especially if time is running out to do something. You just have to close the main internet page and leave the small webkinz playing screens open.

I hope this isn't too confusing.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #15
bluezee is on a distinguished road

All4my5, thanks for the help! It worked perfectly.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:22 PM   #16
Gift Guru

the.original.webkinz is on a distinguished road

Ya i use firefox but then it just logs my other one off. it makes me mad. i have a mac. does anyone have a mac and have that happen?
-
I just tried safari and firefox and that works. i wont cheat. i just want to have 2 up for my mom and me.

Last edited by the.original.webkinz; 07-04-2007 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #17
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the tip
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Closed