| 06-15-2008, 08:43 PM || #1 |
| | How to Fuse Pokémon
If you want a video tutorial, check my siggy...
NOTE*You must be zoomed in during the process...
NOTE*This doesn't work for Macs
First, you must get the sprites from pe2k.com's sprite resource
Second, you must recolor the pokémon with Paint
1. Select the eyedropper tool, use it and make a dot with every color of the pokémon you AREN'T recoloring.
2. Select the eyedropper, get the lightest color of the pokémon that is being recolored, left click it...
3. Select the eyedropper again, get the lightest color from the pokémon it is being fused with and RIGHT click it.
4. Select the eraser and RIGHT click over all of the pokémon being recolored.
5. Keep doing steps 3+4 until you get to the darkest color of BOTH pokémon.
Last, you must fuse the pokémon(preferred to be done with Paint)
1. Select the rectangle select tool, grab part of the pokémon that is not recolored.
2. Erase any extra parts and attach it to the recolored pokémon.
3. Keep repeating 1+2. If something doesn't look right, undo it.
4. When it looks complete, delete everything EXCEPT the pokémon that now looks different.
| || |