Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Guides & How-tos (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/)
-   -   How To find what Member Number you are (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/how-find-what-member-number-you-81561/)

09-27-2007 08:44 PM

How To find what Member Number you are

Hey! I know a BUNCH of you know how to find what member number you are, but WI is growing everyday, and there's quite a few people out there who don't!
[HOWTO] Find what Member Number you are
First of all, go to the member's profile that you wish to find the member number of. At the top in the hyperlink, at the end, you will see 'u=____ (number will be there)'
Here is a picture if you cannot find it. The 'u=_____' is in the red square at the top:
http://i23.tinypic.com/2w5r701.jpg
Now, you have your first step. I am using 8dance4eva10 as the 'example profile' (8dance4eva10, hope you don't mind! )
:) Math Time! (Calculators are OK) :)
Subtract 2374 from the number that is in the blank. What I mean by this is: For example, 8dance4eva10's profile hyperlink says 'u=5898'. Subtract 2374 from 5898.

Therefore, 8dance4eva10 is Member #3524.
:) Need more help? PM me! :)

Thanks,
:) Emily :)

09-27-2007 08:47 PM

Re: How To find what Member Number you are

sorry but aperently this is llready take....:( someone posted on a thread i made like this and they reported me and i am soo mad! they made really rude ocmments to me about it to. so before they come i segest that you mite wan a mod to close ti as i was Completely screamed and reude commented to by someone who aperently HAS this idea.

09-27-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly the Kinz (Post 1766680)
sorry but aperently this is llready take....:( someone posted on a thread i made like this and they reported me and i am soo mad! they made really rude ocmments to me about it to. so before they come i segest that you mite wan a mod to close ti as i was Completely screamed and reude commented to by someone who aperently HAS this idea.

Thank you, but I don't think that this thread has any reason to be closed. I don't get why anyone would report you for this kind of thread, which is a helpful thread.
Thanks for letting me know though. If it turns wrong, I will ask a moderator to close it for me.
Thanks,
Emily :)

09-27-2007 08:59 PM

Oh well i am sure he/she won't post becauseyour a FP. :( mine was closed and it was exactly like this!

09-27-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly the Kinz (Post 1766905)
Oh well i am sure he/she won't post becauseyour a FP. :( mine was closed and it was exactly like this!

I'm so sowwy that your thread got closed. I'm sure it was a great helpful thread that didn't need to be closed.
I wonder why the mods agreed to close it.

09-27-2007 09:02 PM

i checked and all it said was all ready taken....this was princesstiara

chatterbox4eva3909-27-2007 09:17 PM

thanks! i was wondering how to do that :)

I am member 6603 ! cool!! :) :)

8dance4eva1009-28-2007 06:30 AM

Excellent guide Emily! :)

I remember when Pianoman, back in August, started the whole "member number" thing it died until today when someone asked how to do it, lol Glad everyone is into it now! :)

pandapawn4309-28-2007 06:35 AM

Thanks Emily! That was excellent. Therefore I am member #3062. Interesting. Does that mean I joined before 8dance4eva10? That would be weird!

09-28-2007 02:59 PM

Ok great guide!! love it. Oh yeah you know what...i made another thread to see what they would do and it got deleted. I asked waderules if i could join him in helping because i got permission but they still close my threads