Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default How to find the PERFECT title for a book!Part 2!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT TITLE FOR A BOOK!"*

Sorry the first one got closed but ANYWAYS....

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ мια'ѕ нσω тσ ƒιη∂ тнє ρєяƒє¢т ηαмє ƒσя α вσσк!
ฬєlς๏๓є t๏ ๓เค'ร ђ๏ฬ t๏ Ŧเภ๔ tђє קєгŦєςt ภค๓є Ŧ๏г ค ๒๏๏к!
ЩΣᄂᄃӨMΣ ƬӨ MIΛ'Ƨ ΉӨЩ ƬӨ FIПD ƬΉΣ PΣЯFΣᄃƬ ПΛMΣ FӨЯ Λ BӨӨΚ!
ⓦⓔⓛ©ⓞⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓘⓐⓢ ⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓞ ⓕⓘⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓟⓔⓡⓕⓔ©ⓣ ⓝⓐⓜⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐ ⓑⓞⓞⓚ!

Are you having problems finding the PERFECT name for a book you've JUSt created?

Well you've come to the right place!

This How-to can make it MUCh easier!Trust me!

I wanna be an author when I grow up,so I know what Im doing!

Now,There steps depending on what KIND of book you are making.

~Books to read to Babies~

Step 1.Think of a SIMPLE name for example"Maggie"Don't use things like "Dark Raven"It MAY get the child scared and have nightmares.The mom MAY find the following content Innapropriate for the child.

Step 2.Try to find SIMPLE words like "Jacket" and not "Vest"

Step 3.Find a Rhymy/catchy title,It makes it the child's and mom's book.The childs would enjoy it.The mom would just enjoy reading it.

~Books for ALL ages~

Step 1.Take titles that MAy require using a COMPLETE sentence.It gets more interresting that way!

Step 2.When thinking of the tile,find title not to easy or too difficult to read.It gets catchy that way!

Step 3.Make sure your title DOESN'T sound violent.

~Teen books~

Step 1.These tittle are interestinf their used by 1 to 2 words.For example:"Warriors" Or even "Breaking Dawn" Or even "Twilight"

Step 2.The catchier the title,the popular it is!For example "Harry Potter" Or surprisingly"Eragon"

Step 3.Your title CAN have violent things like 'Warriors' But make sure that its not TOO violent like "Death Souls"

Step 4.Get a title that makes SENCE Like "Demon Wing" Not like "Flame Glaze"

~Adult books~

Step 1.Many adults find Sciences Fiction or Fantasy great!So think of a Title like that!

Step 2.Some adults like Romance,find romantic title like "Lovers"

Step 3.Find Medium length title like One of my dad's fav series,well just a book from it,"The elf king of Shanara"

Step 4.Here Violence title are ALLOWED.For adults yes.

~Grandparents books~

Step 1.Make it bassed on Romance and stuff.It helps.

Step 2.People like that ADORE Boring surgery/Hospital books.

Step 3.Find LONG title like "Marria-anna,The romance of Hospitality"Lolz!That one was weird!

~Title helper~
Are you in NEED of a title?Did this guide NOT help you??Then why not look at THIS section?Ill give you ideas if you fill out a simple form like THIS!Make sure to post it HERE if in need.(On thread)

~Form~

Put THIS :3 If you HAVE read the WHOLE guide:
What kind of Book is it gonna be?A baby book,adult book etc...
Is it gonna be a Cartoon,Fantasy or what?
How many words in the title?
Tell what you would write in the bACK of your book as info from the book:
Do you think I should add MORE to my guide?If so,Please tell:

~Title rater~
Not sure if your title is worth much?Then get it rated!Jjust fill out the form!

~Form~

Title name:
What would YOU rate it?

*Note*

Remember not to use ideas from things that have been published or things like Webkinz,Yu-Gi-oh etc....Or else you'd have to give em' HALF of what would make off a book wich could be out of 2000$~

BE ORIGINAL WHEN MAKING TITLE!

~Books by our users~

If you have a story,PM me the link and I'll post it here ALONG with you username!PPL!When visiting,please post at the stories!Thank you!

Books recommended by users:

Do you have a book you've read and liked?Then Pm me the title and I'll add it here!Don't forget the author!

Warriors(Erin Hunter)
Seekers(Erin Hunter)
Pokemon(Tracey West)
The serpents egg(J.Fitzgerald Mcurdy)
The burning crown(J.Fitzgerald Mcurdy)
The Twisted blade(J.Fitzgerald Mcurdy)
The mole Wars Series(J.Fitzgerald Mcurdy)
The chronicles of Narnia(C.S Lewis)
Harry Potter(J.K Rowling)
Twilight series(Stephanie Meyeres)
Dragons in our midst(Bryan Davis)
Oracles of Fire(Bryan Davis)
The dragon keeper chronicles(Donita K. Paul)
The Divide(Elizabeth Kay)
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
montanarose9

Default Re: How to find the PERFECT title for a book!Part 2!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT TITLE FOR A BOOK!"*

I was thinking heart of gold for my story, could you rate it?
Old 02-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: How to find the PERFECT title for a book!Part 2!*BASED ON THE HIT THREAD,"HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT TITLE FOR A BOOK!"*

I would rate it a 9.3!!Really nice title!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
montanarose9

Aww, thanks! BTW, great thread!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
huffs

Thanks!

BTW,I remember you from the old one too!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #6
montanarose9

Yeah, I do, too.

I might need a name for a story some other time.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
huffs

KK!That would be fine,some in any time!
Miafire is offline Male
Closed