Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023
Webkinz :)

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default How to find a Club You are Into On WI

So with all the clubs on WI they must have one you want to join!

First think of books you like..........
Artists.....................
TV shows..............
Movies................
Animals...............
Webkinz.............
Any other things.....
Websites:

Next Ask around if you are still having trouble, post question here or in Somebody Help! They will get answered. If you found a topic Then you can A) Go to the club section and search for it through an endless amount of pages B) Fill out this form and take our suggestions.

Form:
WI user name:
Interests:
Hobbies:
Favorites:
Dislikes:
Other:

Example form:

WI user name: Dazzle6565
Interests: Reading and music
Hobbies: Sewing, Drawing, painting, Quizzes.....
Favorites: Taylor Swift, Cody Simpson, Harry Potter, Webkinz......
Hates: Club Penguin, Twilight........
Other: Love to join a food club

Once you fill out a form Just post it and you will get this in return.....

Club suggestions:

_____________: ______________
_____________:_______________

The blanks are suggestions
Example:

You asked for clubs like these:

Webkinz: The Googles club
Quizzes: The Quiztastic quiz club

I would like to Say if you own a club feel free to mention it a in reply

Example:

I love this guide. I own The Quiztastic Quiz club, Come check it Out

Enjoy!

Last edited by dazzle6565; 10-04-2011 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: removing blue ink
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: How to find a Club You are Into On WI

Hi. This is great! Correct me if I 'm wrong... we fill out the forms and you suggest a club that might interest us or meet our needs? I just got done looking through all the clubs and didn't find one?? Who knows
karenpd is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #3

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Ya that is exactly what it is
Old 09-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
i like CHEESE and

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

cool thread. you will get some popualrity here!
765alive is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #5

Thanks. Thats really nice
Old 09-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks for this helpful guide! Great job, I can tell it took lots of hard work.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #7

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Cool Thread! I own the Guardians of Ga'hoole club and Poptropica club, Come check it out! [Links in siggy]
Old 09-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Form:
WI user name: DancinDog
Interests: Drawing, Webkinz, Candy Bash 2 (WW game), Glee, Papilions
Hobbies: Track (running if you didn't know), drawing, webkinz, I'm also part of a book club
Favorites: I'm bad at favoriting stuff XP
Hates: Rude people, glitches, uncontrollable loudness (loud music is one thing, a crowd of people yelling non stop is another),
Other: I enjoy watching 48 Hours
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #9

Webkinz: The "How Many Webkinz Pets Do YOU Have? Club, Welcome to the Webkinz Club! Come in and play!, Estore Pets Fan Club! Brand new Post now

Book club: (I didn't know if you were on a book club on WI or offline so i included these): ♥Book Club♥ PLEASE SUGGEST BOOKS FOR BOOK LIST! Thank you!, The offical reading club

Track: Fitness club

Links:
Old 10-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I want to be in a book club but I don't know where the club section in WI is. Can you help me please? Also
WI user name:Labradorian
Interests: Reading, Writing, Dogs, Politics

Hobbies: Football, Webkinz, Reading
Favorites: Reading, Writing, Dogs
Hates: Not hates but dislikes- religious
Other:
labradorian is offline Female
Closed