Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
mkolkmeier is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to find the ABSOLUTE BEST webkinz! All factors to ponder about are here! Make your choice the good one!

Great Guide. I wanted to provide some other helpful WI information. If you can edit your original post, then feel welcome to add these links to the appropriate guide section.

PSI List
You can search the Pet Specific Item List to adopt a pet that comes with something you want, like a vehicle or fireplace.

Here is a link to the WI Webkinz directory. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index.php/webkinz-info/webkinz/view-all-products.html

I have attached an example list that does not include all of the reference data. Webkinz Pet Reference_PSI_PSF_Active_List_Ver02.xls (40.5 KB)

Note: I did not create this pet reference list. This is not new information. I updated an older list that I had on my computer.

Comment: I could not find the WI post where this compiled pet information was located. I tried searching WI with different key words, but I didn’t find the WI post.

Mod - PLEASE ADD WI link for compiled pet item list here. I couldn't find the compiled list. I couldn't find some of this info in the WI pet directory (Himalayan?).

POTM FAQ
The POTM adopter, who adopts the POTM during that month, gets a Loot Bag that contains other standard items, in addition to the POTM exclusive item. The Loot Bag includes some KC (500 - 1000), W-Shop Coupon and 1 recipe item.

Here is the Webkinz POTM FAQ Link. http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_potm.html
Attached Files
File Type: xlsWebkinz Pet Reference_PSI_PSF_Active_List_Ver02.xls (40.5 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 07:28 AM   #32
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How to find the ABSOLUTE BEST webkinz! All factors to ponder about are here! Make your choice the good one!

Wow mk! I'll be sure to add those in!
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #33
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

That's really helpful thanks!!
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 08:19 PM   #34
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

you're welcome!

---------- ksoccer28 added 783 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

post post post!

Last edited by ksoccer28; 02-26-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #35
mkolkmeier is an unknown quantity at this point

I found the post where I originally got the PSI & PSF List.

http://http://www.webkinzinsider.com....html?t=187754

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=187754
Old 02-29-2008, 07:17 AM   #36
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

Okay, thanks.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:29 AM   #37
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

just bringing up the thread
Old 03-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #38
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

bring up my thread!
Old 03-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #39

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

rep point!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #40
chatterbox4eva39

Nice thread soccerk!
Closed