Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default How to find the ABSOLUTE BEST webkinz! All factors to ponder about are here! Make your choice the good one!

Are you one of those people who has complete OCD about which webkinz to choose, and why to choose it? Well, if you are, or if you are just a normal person looking for some guidance, you have come to the right place! Welcome to Ksoccer28's Guide Titled:
Click the image to open in full size.
You have come to the ultimate guide for webkinz choosing and buying!

Special Labels

The First Thing to do: Go and see the previews of the webkinz. First, when you log in, on the newspaper, you click "Webkinz Pets and Stuff".

Note: Or, you can go here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index.php/webkinz-info/webkinz/view-all-products.html
This has a lot of information. Courtesy of WI, I did not create this.

Click on one of the options Lil Kinz or Webkinz to see an ongoing list of webkinz plushes! When you see one you like, look to see if anything specific applies. These are some things to take note of:

If the pet you are interested in has the Retired sign next to it, I'm sorry, but they don't make it anymore, and it's almost impossible to get it.

If the pet you are interested in has the Seasonal sign above it, it can only be purchased during a certain time. Be sure to buy it at the time or it can be unavailable.

If the pet you are interested in has the Lil Kinz sign at the bottom of the picture, that means your pet is smaller than a normal sized Webkinz. Some webkinz do not come in Lil Kinz form.

Now what's with the fur obsession?

There are four main types of different fur:

Stringy Fur is this:

It is found on older webkinz.

Shiny, smooth, and soft fur:

It is found on most newer webkinz.

Puffy and fluffy fur:

It is found on a few newer webkinz.

Hair-like fur:

It is found on a little number of webkinz.

Here is a poll with what WI thinks about the fur:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t224349.html

The Fluffy fur seems to be the favorite...

Fur can definatly influence your decision. If you want to sleep with your webbies, you want to get a softer fur. If you prefer cool, unique webbies, you might want to get a puffy-fluffy fur one or a stringy one.

The Deal With PSI's

A very important thing to consider is the item the webkinz you might want is coming with. It's virtual PSI (AKA Pet Special Item) is the item. It is a special item you can get only with that type of webkinz. Some are better than others, and don't be afraid to let the PSI effect your decision. After all, you may like different things.

Here is where you can see a PSI:

The Webkinz's PSI is located under the picture of the virtual image. In this case, the Tie Dye Frog's PSI would be a kolidescope.

PSI's have trading values here on WI, also. For example, if you get the seal, the PSI might be wanted more than the Golden Retreiver's PSI.

A Fictional Vs Non-Fictional Animal Webkinz

An iportant thing to think about is what suits you better?- A fictional creature webkinz toy or a real animal webkinz toy.

Some of the fictional webkinz are the Unicorn, Pegasus, Pink Pony, Love Frog, and Love Puppy. (Most of these are seasonal or retired, acually. LOL.)
Anyway, if you have a thing for different/magical/pretend animals, these might be good for you.

I know that some of my friends and family definatly prefer the REAL animal webkinz. If you are looking for a "themed" account pet, like a farm animal or a jungle animal, they have many choices.

Luckily, Ganz has so many great webkinz species that you should find one you like.

POTM (Pet Of The Month)

Pet of the month webkinz- everyone wants them, maybe not for the webkinz its self (Well, except COWS4YOU, she was thrilled when the cow was POTM and encouraged people to buy for the cow's sake ) But for the awesome item it comes with.

The POTM adopter (the person who adopts the PSI) gets a loot bag with their POTM. This includes some kinzcash, 500-1000, a W Shop Coupon, and a secret recipe besides the POTM item.

Similar to exclusive items, the POTM items come only with the adoption of the POTM during the month. It is totally random but all prizes are loved.

Here is a favorite POTM :

If you are looking for a spectacular POTM item, I suggest you wait until a pet you like is the POTM.

I made my decision. Now what?

Now, you have made your choice about a webkinz you want to buy. But how the heck will you find one?

On the webkinz homepage, there is a option that says "Store Locator". Click on it.

Select the product you want. (Webkinz!)

Fill in your Country, State, and City.

When the list of stores pops up, call the one nearest to you. Ask if they have the webkinz you want in stock. If they do, ask the price. You can always stop by the store with the amount of money they ask for it. You can also try calling a couple different stores to see if the webkinz you want is cheaper somewhere else than your original store choice.

When you've considered what price and what store is good for you, you can carry through with your plan of buying your new webkinz!

YAY!!!

Hopefully, you are happy with your new webkinz. Every time you buy one is a new time to consider what you want- and why you want it. Thank you for your time of reading this. Thanks to Darby for the coolio picture. Thanks to everyone who helped me make this guide better.
-Ksoccer28

Last edited by ksoccer28; 02-25-2008 at 07:37 AM..
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
snazzykinz

Default Re: How to find the ABSOLUTE BEST webkinz! All factors to ponder about are here! MAke your a choice the good one!

Great guide! Thank you so much!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How to find the ABSOLUTE BEST webkinz! All factors to ponder about are here! MAke your a choice the good one!

You're welcome Snazz!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

This is awesome!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

Thanks pawprint.

I spent a whole snow day working on it. (when i wasn't outside!)
Old 02-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Gifted

Summer3379 is a jewel in the roughSummer3379 is a jewel in the rough

Thats Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer3379 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

Thanks! You guys are so nice!

---------- ksoccer28 added 26 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I need some more feedback!

---------- ksoccer28 added 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

please anyone?

---------- ksoccer28 added 37 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

please people?

Last edited by ksoccer28; 02-22-2008 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #8
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Great info, thanks so much!
kellykam is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 07:52 AM   #9
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

You're welcome kellykam.

---------- ksoccer28 added 7 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

bring up my thread!

Last edited by ksoccer28; 02-23-2008 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2008, 07:52 AM   #10
Jayfeather is a
Webkinz :)

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

That really helped a lot! Thanks so much! (By the way, I love your Avie!)
Buddy224 is offline Female
Closed