Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #11
Shall Be Hidden
Gifted

StaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the roughStaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How To Earn More KinzCash in the Tournament Arena!

Yes, Webkinz World can be very unfair sometimes!
StaceyTheSunflower is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #12
waderules

wow i didnt know that! rep point for you
Old 09-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #13
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

I didn't know that! Thanks!
cac953 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #14
Sparks2007
Webkinz :)

Sparks2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #15
Shall Be Hidden
Gifted

StaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the roughStaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the rough

Thank you SO much for the rep. points, everyone! Now that you've given me so many, my little saying has changed from, "sherbet11 is on a distinguished road" to, "sherbet11 will become famous soon enough!" Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
StaceyTheSunflower is offline Female
Old 09-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #16
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

WOW!! I had no idea that happend when you did "Rematch" or "Other Game" thanks so much!!!!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2007, 09:51 PM   #17
Venezuelan girl

Excuse me, but it´s not true. You don´t lose your money when you ask for rematch and don´t lose your money when you change the game. I test this.

I have 3928 kc before playing. I was to the Tournament Arena and play the following:

RPS : I win 20 KC ask for a rematch
RPS: I lose 5 KC ask for a rematch
RPS: I lose 5 KC ask for play Chef Challenge

Chef: I win 30 KC ask for rematch
Chef: I win 30 KC, the other player quit.

Total: 90 KC

And now I have 4018 KC.

Look for your money before play in the Tournament Arena, write the earned money and sum: You do´t lose your money.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:33 AM   #18
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

Venezuelan girl is right - this is absolutely NOT TRUE and you can actually LOWER your "Kinzcash per hour" earnings if you try and follow it. Why? Because the tournaments were designed to (1) ENCOURAGE you to play against others and (2) INCREASE your total winnings (with bonuses). So, how do you lose your per-hour earnings? Read on.

The nice thing about the tournament - and the big draw - is that you have an OPPORTUNITY to win extra bonus points if you win, so that playing a single round of a particular game can potentially earn you more Kinzcash than if you played alone in the arcade. And the nice thing about it is that win or lose, BOTH players get to keep whatever Kinzcash they earned. If that wasn't the case, what would be the motivation to play in the tournament, because if you had a 50/50 chance of LOSING all of the Kinzcash you earned simply by asking for a rematch, very few people would bother playing in the tournament area once they realized that.

The other nice thing is that if you are lucky enough to find an opponent who plays at your level of competitiveness and skill and WANTS a rematch, this is where your Kinzcash per hour can be maximized. Think of it as total Kinzcash earned for total minutes in the tournament area. In scenario 1, you enter the tournament area at 12:00 noon. You wait one minute for an opponent. Once you start playing, you both request and accept rematches, and you play nonstop for 15 minutes. Let's say you're playing Quizzy's and you win three rounds in 15 minutes. That's 375 Kinzcash.

In scenario 2, you start at 12:00 noon and you win your first round. Then, following the advice in this thread, you hurry and back out of the game after winning, and you request a new opponent. Now, you have to wait possibly another minute for another opponent to show up. And when they finally do, they turn out to be very slow, and two minutes into the game, they back out. Sure, you get to keep your 20 Kinzcash that you've earned so far, but you miss out on the big bonus, and it took you 2 minutes to earn 20 Kinzcash, whereas if you had stayed with your original opponent, you would be at the 75 Kinzcash by now, plus you wouldn't have lost a minute waiting for another opponent. Once again, you wait one minute for a new opponent, and this new opponent is also slow and backs out early. Once again, because he backed out early, you get to keep your points, but it's only 35 Kinzcash.

In scenario 2, by the end of 15 minutes, you have 180 Kinzcash, whereas if you had stayed with your original opponent, who was competitive and willing to stick it out 'til the end, you could have potentially 375 Kinzcash if you won every game.

The whole point of being able to ask for a rematch is to be able to take advantage of the opportunity to be competitive and challenged when you luck out and find a formidable opponent, and NOT lose time waiting for an opponent or getting stuck with a tortoise when you're the hare.

The ONLY time you lose all of your Kinzcash in the tournament area is if YOU quit the game BEFORE you get to the end, and you ONLY lose the Kinzcash earned in that SINGLE ROUND - all Kinzcash you earned in previous rounds will have already been awarded. You can't lose Kinzcash that has already gone into your account.

Just to set the record straight. Use the tournament the way it was meant to be used - to find opponents who are up to the challenge and willing to do rematches and take home the extra bounty whenever you can.

Happy playing!

WebkinzGram
Old 09-05-2007, 07:00 AM   #19
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

To me it seems like a way to be a sore loser if you do these 2 to the other person. Not very nice.

If you lost the game:
• Ask for a rematch, the other person might not know they will lose their money! Do it quick before they leave!
• If you don't feel confident that you can win the game at all, invite them to play a different game using the "Other Game" feature.
Karen is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #20
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Karen
To me it seems like a way to be a sore loser if you do these 2 to the other person. Not very nice.

If you lost the game:
• Ask for a rematch, the other person might not know they will lose their money! Do it quick before they leave!
• If you don't feel confident that you can win the game at all, invite them to play a different game using the "Other Game" feature.
Exactly, Karen!

WebkinzGram
Closed