Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #11
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Default Re: How To E-Mail Webkinz Customer Support

Thank you! I was wondering how
warzone2251 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2014, 01:03 AM   #12
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!
ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!ThePinkNinja04 is a WI addict!

If CS Responds, But Doesn't Do Anything/Drops The Conversation

If CS responds to your email, but doesn't do anything, the measures are:

Notify them that the problem is still present. Make sure to use common sense in replying.

Example of a GOOD Notification:

Ganz:

The problem with my account, [insert problem here], is still currently happening and I haven't seen any signs of it's probability declining. I would appreciate it if you could possibly look further into this looming problem and research a possible solution. Again, my Webkinz World username is Example04 and thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely, Example Example

Example of a BAD Notification:

Note: I am taking a different approach to a bad example than the last examples I provided: Instead of a spammy Email, I will be demonstrating a rude one.

dear Ganz,

[insert problem here] is STILL happening after all the time you've had to fix it. I would really appreciate it if you would maybe take the time to legitimately look into it and at least give me a rough diagnosis of why this is even happening. This is your site and you're responsible for the quality and enjoyment of it. My WW username is Example04.

Example Example

While the example above is sometimes in great frustration the Email you want to send, it's not the one you should. Ganz probably won't reply to this or prioritize your problem. You don't neccesarily have to treat Ganz like the queen of England, but presenting your facts and dilemma in a calm, composed and especially civil manner will gain you self-respect and most likely a quicker response. Of course, like in everything else, the best first approach is to wait a little while and see if you notice a change (for the better or worse). Ganz is, again, very busy with CS replies.

If CS Responds, Then Drops The Conversation, The Measures Are:

Wait a little while (for me, the most is 1-2 weeks) for a response or change in your account problems (Due to Ganz's alarming CS Email rate, it's likely no notification will be recieved once the problem is fixed). After the set period of time you're personally willing to wait, try sending an Email implicitly asking on the whereabouts of your problem in priority.

Example of a GOOD way to do this:

I would like to inform you that the problem with my account is still persistent and if at all possible it would be more useful in fixing this problem if I could have an update of the progress of my technical issues. Thanks in advance, Example Example.

Example of a BAD way to do this:

You completely dropped my conversation and I want to know my problem's priority among everything else wrong with this site. By the way, my problem hasn't gotten any better presumably because you haven't fixed it. Fix my account soon.

If you were a CS executive, would you want to reply to this Email, even if the sender had the complete right to cyberyell at you? It may seem inconvenient for you, but a hard truth of life is that even if they really deserve it, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
ThePinkNinja04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:53 PM   #13

LakeAndPalmer is a name known to allLakeAndPalmer is a name known to allLakeAndPalmer is a name known to all

You can also check at the bottom of Webkinz News that's a good place.
LakeAndPalmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:50 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
dvonderschmalz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey hey hey hey mom you're re cool
dvonderschmalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:39 PM   #15
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ThePinkNinja04
A few months ago I E-Mailed Webkinz customer support because I was not getting my monthly deluxe boxes. There are a lot of other people who probably have problems to report but don't know how, so here's how to contact Ganz.

Webkinz Customer Support

Addresses

Customer Service Email: webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Customer Service Website: customerservice.webkinz.com

"Snail Mail" (for feature code issues ONLY):

Copied from the Wiki page on contacting Ganz:

If you have a defective feature code, you can mail it to Ganz and they will replace it with a new code. This address is in Canada, so if you live outside of Canada, be careful to attach the correct postage to the envelope.

Ganz
1 Pearce Road
Woodbridge, Ontario
CANADA 4L3T2
You must include your name, account name, e-mail address, mailing address, and daytime telephone contact number. And, don't forget to enclose the feature code tag.

It may take some time for you to get a response, but Ganz will send a replacement.

Telephone (must be 18 years or older):

Webkinz World Telephone
1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Ganz eStore Telephone
Inside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8770 (9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Mon to Fri)

Outside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8768

Writing An Effective, Informative CS Email

When writing your Email to Ganz, be sure to include your Webkinz World username, exactly what the problem is, and how long the problem has been going on or when you noticed it. Be sure to be mature, informative, and civil. Just because there may be a problem with your account doesn't mean that it's Ganz's fault, so be calm and patient.

Example of a GOOD Email:

Supject: Missing pet gift box

I adopted a Whimsy Dragon on 5/17/13 and have not received my Pet Special gift box for it, nor has the special food appeared for sale in the W-Shop. My username is Example04 and thank you in advance for trying to clear this up.
Warmest regards,
Example04

This email is well-written, calm, civil, informative, and to the point. Ganz would more likely reply to this email.

Example of a BAD Email:

Subject: MY GIFT BOX IS MISSING

Bought a whimsy dragon a few months ago and sTILL do not have my geft box! THIS IS AN OUTRAIGE!!!!!!!!!! My useername is Example04, NOW GIVE ME MY GIFT BOOX!!!!!!!! >:0 >:0 >:0 >:0 >:0

This Email could easily be mistaken by Ganz for spam. This Email is uninformative, rude, poorly-written, full of spelling and grammatical errors, and sounds like junk mail. Ganz would unlikely reply to this email.

Remember: Ganz is very busy with customer service and maintenance, so always be patient.

Thanks for reading!
Thanks for posting this guide! Is it true that the phone number for ganz regular webkinz support is unavailable as I remember they shut it down over a year ago, is the phone number still unavailable?
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:50 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
Thanks for posting this guide! Is it true that the phone number for ganz regular webkinz support is unavailable as I remember they shut it down over a year ago, is the phone number still unavailable?
That's another thing that needs to be fixed. Only the estore has phone support and the other number given is not supported.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:51 PM   #17
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
That's another thing that needs to be fixed. Only the estore has phone support and the other number given is not supported.
Yes, I remember I had an issue with a room being stuck about a year ago and it took over a week to get it fixed because I had to email them and couldn't phone them, and it prevented me from logging in to my account.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bunny clowns scare me, cream soda pup, googles always prevail, how to, princess peach was here, webkinz are coolio