Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2015, 06:01 PM   #1
ants to Hug a Pug
Webkinz :)

MEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talentMEGMEGEST has lots of talent

Default Guide to Playing Stardrops

Hey guys, its Meg! Today I am going to write a guide to playing the Arcade game Stardrops.

In Stardrops, your goal is to find chains of 3 or more of the same kind of stars within a small 3x3 square (meaning 9 stars fit in 1 square). Everytime you do this, you get points. You can also group chains that are near eachother into the same square for more points. If there are 8 or more stars in either separate chains or in the same chain in one square, a shooting star flies over your screen, and you get bonus points. You have to get a certain amount of points to fill up the meter and complete a level. If you run out of chains of 3 or more, you lose.

You obviously start at level 1. There are 4 types of stars- star shaped yellows, flame shaped blues, heart shaped reds, and pinwheel shaped greens. Start grouping the chains that are near the top first. If you start from the bottom, you may destroy chains at the top, creating a greater chance of running out of moves. I do, however, recommend picking any Shooting Star moves first. Other than that, try to start at the top rows and work your way down. Continue till the meter is full. Then repeat for levels 2 and 3.

In level 4, purple lightbulb shaped stars appear. Continue grouping chains from the top down.

In level 7, orange flower shaped stars appear.

In level 10, light blue snowflake shaped stars appear.

After passing level 12, you win the trophy! You can only win this once. The game continues, so you may continue playing if you wish.

There are 3 badges to win in this game.

Thanks for reading! I would love it if someone could tell me how many levels there are. If I missed anything or someone has any other good strategies, please feel free to reply to the thread and let me know. After all, quite a bit of this is just my strategies and personal opinions on how to get far! It typically works for me! Thank you!
MEGMEGEST is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Default Re: Guide to Playing Stardrops

Thank you for all of the helpful information, Meg! I will try this soon; the last time I tried to play Stardrops, I got logged out!
shuggylay is offline Female
Closed