Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #11
carolinejv
Gift Guru

carolinejv is on a distinguished road

Post Re: How Do You Win A Trophy On Cash Cow ? Post Here

View Post Originally Posted by Cab1191
I have extra cash cow trophys i will trade to anyone who will give me a differant trophy i dont have. I have webkins day 2 zackys quest and bounce and burst. I'm Cab1191. Post on this board (if trading like this is illegal can you tell me and tell me how i should trade)
Trading is not allowed in places other than the gift exchange.

To get into the gift exchange, post 25 times that arent "fluff" and agree to the rules of the gift exchange. You can (obviously) trade in the gift exchange.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #12
carolinejv
Gift Guru

carolinejv is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How Do You Win A Trophy On Cash Cow ? Post Here

Okay i'm sad now...i've been trying for AN HOUR trying to get ONE cash cow trophy but NOOOOO it doesn't like me enough!!!!! I've gotten 97, 98, 58, 75 YOU NAME IT AND I DID IT!!!!!!!! I AM MMMMMADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Cash Cow must be demolished...
Old 06-17-2007, 11:38 PM   #13
Gifted

Mindykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow now I want to try this game for a trophy!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #14
Bandie

I have extra cash cow trophys i will trade to anyone who will give me a differant trophy i dont have. I have webkins day 2 zackys quest and bounce and burst. I'm Cab1191. Post on this board (if trading like this is illegal can you tell me and tell me how i should trade)

you should remove this post before a moderator sees it, they will give you a referral for it { you'll get in trouble }
Old 06-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #15
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

um get 100 points in one click
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #16
LIVEtoRIDE
Gift Guru

walkinhorseluvr is on a distinguished road

Question cash cow #2

anyone know about cash cow 2? is there a magic number you need to get in order to reach the goal. i always make it to level 4 and no matter how many points i have it says didnt reach goal and they all fall down the screen...grrr
walkinhorseluvr is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 11:59 PM   #17
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I'm glad you asked! Trading like this is not allowed on WebkinzInsider. Please follow the links in my signature to get an idea on how to get qualified on how to start trading!
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-25-2007, 05:16 AM   #18
pandapawn43

Cab1191: No trading allowed in this Forum please go to the Gift Exchange to Trade.
Also read the rules for the Gift Exchange. Thanks!

Pink Soccer9: This is so out of the blue but I love your signiture!

I always thought you won trophys by just completing the game the correct way and getting the highest of points you can recieve but I guess there is more to that then I know.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:04 AM   #19
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by valej
To win a trophe you must click on a large enough section of bottles that equal 100 pts, thats the magic trophy #!!, sometimes the points are random you can click on a huge section and only have it equal 21 points or a small section that equals 97. Its one of the easiest trophies to get!! I hope you get one, good luck!
Can you only click once a big amount to equal 100, or various smaller blocks to equal 100? thanks! Wait..I just got 100, and xed it out (view attatchement) I received nothing! Why was there no trophy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg100.JPG (127.1 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by kinz09; 06-25-2007 at 07:23 AM..
Old 06-25-2007, 08:21 AM   #20
doggydoggle

my friend has like 10 but her other friend had to know her password and sold some i feel bad
Closed