Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #1
Gifted
Camille678 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink How Do You Win A Trophy On Cash Cow ? Post Here

PLZ POST HERE
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
valej

Default Re: How Do You Win A Trophy On Cash Cow ? Post Here

To win a trophe you must click on a large enough section of bottles that equal 100 pts, thats the magic trophy #!!, sometimes the points are random you can click on a huge section and only have it equal 21 points or a small section that equals 97. Its one of the easiest trophies to get!! I hope you get one, good luck!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #3
Feel free to ask!!
Gifted

mparrott30 is an unknown quantity at this point

In the Cash Cow game...on levels 1-3: try to eliminate the smaller colored blocks and keep a number of same collored blocks(bottles). Allow the bottles to get to the top of the screen..the ones of the same color..and click on them at the last moment. I play on 3 accounts(my children's) and have earned about 15 trophies. It does take a little bit of practice. Don't give up!!
Old 05-28-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
lovepuzzles
Gifted
lovepuzzles is on a distinguished road

I won one the other day for the first time and I have to admit; I have no idea how I won it. I've tried counting the bottles like others have said and can't seem to find a magic number. The amount I eliminated wasn't terribly large, probably around 25. I think others are correct in saying that the magic number is 100. But how to make your bottles total 100 is another question...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #5
volleyballluver
Gifted

volleyballluver is on a distinguished road

i have never ever won a trophy b4 but now that sounds pretty easy if u have won 15 so i will give it a try thanks
Old 06-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Does it matter whether you play normal mode or hard mode? Do you only have to click on a 100 once during your game? When you get your trophy where does it showup?
Old 06-07-2007, 04:40 AM   #7
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

That's a good question above, I'd like to know that.....thanks! Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 06-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #8
Krissymarie
Gifted

Krissymarie will become famous soon enough

It does not matter what level. Most of the time, you would get a trophy by clicking on 100 bottles, And It shows up in your dock.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #9
Pinksoccer19
Gift Guru

Pinksoccer19 will become famous soon enough

WOAH!

omg, i read this post, and i was like, well, i should go give it a try, and KABAM! i won a trophy on my first try ill try to post a pic of it in my inventory

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:13 AM   #10
cab1191
Lil Kinz
Cab1191 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have extra cash cow trophys i will trade to anyone who will give me a differant trophy i dont have. I have webkins day 2 zackys quest and bounce and burst. I'm Cab1191. Post on this board (if trading like this is illegal can you tell me and tell me how i should trade)

Sorry, no trading is allowed outside of the Gift Exchange. For a complete list of trading rules, please follow this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 06-24-2007 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: trading in open forum
Closed