Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Default How do you save??

How do you save things from the well known place'Smiley Central' See I'm trying to get pics from it and when I want to save it,IDK how? Can you help me please
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: How do you save??

Hi MyHorses!

Actually, I think SmileyCentral was part of a Malware program- if you haven't downloaded it yet, don't. I'm not completely sure on it, so I'd wait for some other suggestions.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #3

Ok! Thanks anyways
Old 03-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I've heard of it, but never downloaded it . You'll find if you google a lot of smiley names you can get pictures of them online without downloading them .
There are two quick ways, if you want a quick once-uploaded-never-use-again picture you can just delete it afterword . Just right-click and select 'save to computer' on the image, then upload to tinypic.com or you can drag it to the desktop, upload, and recycle (or trash -- depends on the computer) the image
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #5

Um...I've tried that and it didn't work. See when I right click it gives me these options so I clicked on the all the options and nothing happened.What do I do??
Old 03-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #6

Anyone now how????? please help me
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
blingbling1234

blingbling1234 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi MyHorses!

Actually, I think SmileyCentral was part of a Malware program- if you haven't downloaded it yet, don't. I'm not completely sure on it, so I'd wait for some other suggestions.
Ditto.
I once tried downloading smiley central and it messed up my WHOLE internet.
It changed my search bar to an "ask" bar. gave me a bunch of smiley things AND installed a toolbar.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!
If your looking for smileys just find the pics somewhere.
blingbling1234 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #8

Thanks! I've downloaded it on Internet Explore so it won't affect anything! Because I use Safari as my regular source for internet

---------- Myhorsesnot4u added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Can anyone help me please?? Who has it

Last edited by Myhorsesnot4u; 03-05-2009 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

blingbling is right- it'll mess up your internet! completely! if you're looking for smileys use the ones here on WI or go to google or Glitterfy.com - Glitter your Pictures, MySpace Glitter Graphics

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 03-05-2009 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #10

Thanks,but on google there not animated

---------- Myhorsesnot4u added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

I went to get them animated

Last edited by Myhorsesnot4u; 03-05-2009 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed