Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default How do you post thumbnail prints?

Okay, thanks to the wonderful guides here WI, I have learned how to post the big pics. Now, I would like to learn how to post the thumbprints - the ones that are small (about an inch) and when you click on them they become larger. Similar to those found on some of the threads where others post tours of their rooms on WW.

I have been looking all over WI for this information, but I just keep seeing how to post the larger pics. Please tell me or direct me where to find it here on WI. Thank you so much for all of your help.

:gr::husky::pgn::pig::rac::turt:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
DeniseArrow

Question Re: How do you post thumbnail prints?

I'm hunting for the same info. Was going to start a thread to ask about it but then I found yours so you beat me to it. Hope someone gives us a good answer.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
DeniseArrow

Lightbulb Re: How do you post thumbnail prints?

I finally found a helpful person who could tell us all how to do it.

1) Save your picture and edit it just like you would for the big pictures that expand even bigger when you click on the bar at the top of them. See the FAQ and follow the suggested link for detailed instructions.

2) I don't know if it is important but I always save mine as a JPeg.

3) When you make your post, click on the paperclip in the tool bar at the top. It is to the right of the big A (Font Color selection) and left of the Undo Arrow. Or at the bottom, in the additional options section click on the "Manage Attachments" option.

4) Click Browse to select the picture file(s) you want to attach. Then click Upload. Then Close the Window.

5) You can check to make sure that your picture is attached correctly by clicking "Preview Post" which is after the Smilies and Icons and again below the Additional Options section.

6) Don't forget to put in your title and message as usual.

7) Post your message as ususal.

If you have any more questions, post them to this thread or PM me.

Here is an example to celebrate that I finaly found someone to teach me and I learned how!!!!

---
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpicture fix.JPG (100.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 02-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
DeniseArrow

Default Re: How do you post thumbnail prints?

View Post Originally Posted by DeniseArrow
I finally found a helpful person who could tell us all how to do it.

1) Save your picture and edit it just like you would for the big pictures that expand even bigger when you click on the bar at the top of them. See the FAQ and follow the suggested link for detailed instructions.

2) I don't know if it is important but I always save mine as a JPeg.

3) When you make your post, click on the paperclip in the tool bar at the top. It is to the right of the big A (Font Color selection) and left of the Undo Arrow. Or at the bottom, in the additional options section click on the "Manage Attachments" option.

4) Click Browse to select the picture file(s) you want to attach. Then click Upload. Then Close the Window.

5) You can check to make sure that your picture is attached correctly by clicking "Preview Post" which is after the Smilies and Icons and again below the Additional Options section.

6) Don't forget to put in your title and message as usual.

7) Post your message as ususal.

If you have any more questions, post them to this thread or PM me.

Here is an example to celebrate that I finaly found someone to teach me and I learned how!!!!

---
I re-read the FAQ. The answer about thumbnails is at the bottom of the whole answer. I don't think it uses the word "thumbnail" but it does tell you basically how to do it. I don't know if it has been there all along and I didn't see it or read it carefully enough or just didn't understand it. OR maybe the added it since I last checked but probably not.

Anyways the answer is there. I'm not going to monitor this thread anymore but if you have questions you can PM me. I'd be happy to help.

Denise
Old 02-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #5
sunshinewitch

sunshinewitch is an unknown quantity at this point

ive never posted a thumbnail thax 4 the info!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Thank you DeniseArrow so much! What a great help! I will also recheck that faq and practice some posts to get the technique.
Closed