Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
Gift Guru
little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

Question How do you find the custom avatar ???

Please can someone tell me how to get to the custom avatar part of the page. Because I can't really find it.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #2
webkinzrock78 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How do you find the custom avatar ???

you must have over 25 posts, I think
Old 06-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #3
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru
kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How do you find the custom avatar ???

To find the custom avater, first you must have at least around 25 posts. Then, go to "quick links" in the above options, and click edit avater. There, scroll down until you see "custom avater". Then, open up webkinz, and click "print screen" (beside F 12 on my computer keyboard) of the picture you want your avater to be. Open paint, and paste the image, and cut out what picture you want. Open another paint, and paste it. You might have to stretch the image, to fill up the space, but then save it under JEP or a type like that. Finally, open up webkinz insider and browse for the image. After finding it, you should have a new custom avater , and should be able to be viewed (like mine!)

Hope I helped!