Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
NYAN
Webkinz :)

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

Angry how do you create a avatar and signature?

hey guys, I joined like, 2 days ago, and I was wondering, HOW DO YOU CREATE AN AVATAR AND SIGNATURE?! I`ve been seeing really cool ones and am like, how do you do that? any help would be really appreciated! please help!

first webkinz: sally the cocker spaniel:cs:
most recent webkinz: berry the strawberry cloud leopard
yazibelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: how do you create a avatar and signature?

I am not sure how to make one, but go to User CP home, and you can pick an avatar from default ones, or go to the WI member's creations section and then go to WI Av and Sigs and order one from a shop you like, thats what I do!

Good Luck~
Welcome to WI!~
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Well, most people make homemade graphics with programs they have (i.e. Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, etc.). Some use generator sites such as BlinkieBee.com. But really, it is up to you.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

There are various ways to make your own avatars and signatures, but it requires general knowledge of graphic making.
You can use lunapic.com to create your own avatar slideshows and more.
You can use programs such as Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro, etc. to make them but it requires money and basic program knowledge.
Some people get images from glitter-graphics.com, which is also the site I use to find smileys and small sig pics.
Iconator.com is also a popular site for avatars and smaller icons.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #6

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I use Photoshop, but that costs money that a lot of people don't want to spend. So here are some tips for you (:

- Find the main theme picture that you want on Google, Yahoo, etc (I.e. a picture of a beach) and save it to your computer where you can easily find it.
- Go to a photo editing site (I.e. www.lunapic.com, www.picnik.com, www.pixer.us, www.fotoflexer.com, www.befunky.com, www.funphotobox.com, www.loonapix.com, www.photo505.com, www.bighugelabs.com, www.fototrix.com, www.photovisi.com, www.photofunia.com, www.blingee.com, www.pizap.com, www.pixisnap.com, etc ) {There is lots more, just Google it}
- Upload your picture, and then you can crop, add effects, add text, add animation on some, and lots more!

If you need anymore help, feel free to simply PM or VM me! There is also many shops where you can order from where you can get some good quality avatars and signatures, and even banners and profile graphics. Some offer smilies, blinkies, dolls, minifestos, and lots more! Good luck!

-- Choco/Kendyl

P.S. If you wanted, I could make you something, just VM telling me what you want.

Last edited by ChocolateBar; 07-01-2010 at 04:28 PM..
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

You can use different programs to make graphics, I use Photoshop.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
NYAN

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #9
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I use Photoshop and Fireworks to make graphics.

You can visit a GFX shop to get some ideas/pictures.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I like using Lunapic.
labsrock is offline Female
Closed