Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #31
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to do Peek-a-News in 5 minutes!

Thank you for sharing! I will give it a try! I'll let you know if it works for me!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #32
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Thakns for sharing, i will try it out
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #33

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Cool, I'll try it with the summer peek-a-newz! Thanks for the advice!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #34

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting this. I will have to try it next time. ♥
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #35
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Thanks for the tips!!
chris73 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #36
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

This will sure help me now that the stoogles peek a newz is here!!! it used to take me 25min !!!
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #37
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
All I can say is I have used this over 200 times and it has worked every single time. I play 12 accounts per day. Before May Makeover I used to do random and it was taking 30 minutes per account for May Makeover. I now do all 12 accounts in about an hour. Clicking for Spree dice and the floating contests adds some time but I still do the peek-a-news in around 5 minutes. The reason I say around 5 minutes is because I do not mark the time by the seconds but only by the minute.

Remember the peek in peek-a-news means that the peek happens after the page is loaded and to look carefully before jumping. I cannot count the number of times I have clicked on the link and then spotted the peek (about half the time I still manage to catch the peek before I jump). I actually watch my clock because I know that no matter how many times I have spotted (or not spotted) the peek it will wind up 5 in 5 minutes.

PS I am on high speed internet. The news pages on this computer, from the time I click a link till the page is fully loaded is from 3 to 5 seconds (I've timed it) and then looking for the peek takes another 5 to 10 seconds, so I am looking at 4 to 6 pages per minute. I don't know how or why it works but it takes 5 minutes to find the peek 5 times. I also have my window set at 50% resolution so I can see the whole page at once.

I posted this originally a few weeks ago and quite a few posters have said it works for them.

Please keep trying and posting your results.
Hey there Kitties!

Thanks for the link, and I have tried this process - but it doesn't work for us.

We face a few obstacles to these Peek things.

1: our internet is SLOW - this is Central Asia, and their idea of "high speed" is 128 Kbps - not 6 or 12 MB per second....

2: We pay for every KB of download - so using THAT MUCH bandwith to refresh 40-50 pages of internet content for say, a vacation item that's workt 150kc.... is ridiculous - is is cost us REAL money (we had one internet bill near $300 - yes, I said $300 - and skype is free, so you know it was all WW/WI/WKN !

3: Since we aren't in the states, we are always ******* to the bad servers (13 & 14) and get cruddy service, every glitch known to man and all that 'fun stuff' - so everything Webkinz-related is tedious for us.

But thanks for trying to help! We really do appreciate the effort to make this thread & to send us the link.

Have a great day!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #38

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I just found this thread when I read your answer to a different post, and saw the link at the bottom. I went in to Peek-a-Newz, and for the first time ever (I don't go in every day because it takes so long), it wasn't there!
But I will try it as soon as they bring it back.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 04:20 AM   #39

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thanks so much!
Very detailed and helpful.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 08-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #40

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

This doesn't work for me.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: