Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default How to do Peek-a-News in 5 minutes!

This has worked for me over 200 times on every peek-a-news contest since I discovered it. I had posted this in "Somebody help" but I thought I should post it here.

I too was frustrated by how long this peek-a-news contest was taking (around 30 minutes to find Hailey 5 times). Anyway I read this solution because they claimed they were doing 9 accounts in 5 minutes. The next day after doing a few of my accounts I thought I would try it and it works. If I could find the original post it might actually work as promised because I believe I am missing a couple of steps. If anyone knows the post that I am talking about would you please post a link.

The solution for doing peek-a-news in 5 minutes, which I have now used over 200 times is this:

I let all pages load fully and use only one window in Firefox.

When it first takes you to the main page check for Hailey.
Go to "Mobile Apps" if Hailey was not on front page she is usually here.
Next go to "Fun" (which is the POTM videos)
Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"
Next go to "Crafty Critterz"

Simply repeat this sequence and you will find Hailey 5 times in around 5 minutes.

This system worked great for the Spree Ads and floating contests.

Hope this helps and works for you.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 06-14-2011 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Changed page names since WKN changed them
4000kitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
I have many
Webkinz :)

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to do Peek-a-News in 5 minutes!

Wow! I will definitely use this next time I do a Peek-a-news!!!!!!!!
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 06-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

It isn't working for me
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I think it's kind of random. It works as long as you go to about 5 to 7 places and watch for her. Sometimes she's really fast showing up. Other times it rakes patience. Today's Amanda Panda Chest is really nice!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

All I can say is I have used this over 200 times and it has worked every single time. I play 12 accounts per day. Before May Makeover I used to do random and it was taking 30 minutes per account for May Makeover. I now do all 12 accounts in about an hour. Clicking for Spree dice and the floating contests adds some time but I still do the peek-a-news in around 5 minutes. The reason I say around 5 minutes is because I do not mark the time by the seconds but only by the minute.

Remember the peek in peek-a-news means that the peek happens after the page is loaded and to look carefully before jumping. I cannot count the number of times I have clicked on the link and then spotted the peek (about half the time I still manage to catch the peek before I jump). I actually watch my clock because I know that no matter how many times I have spotted (or not spotted) the peek it will wind up 5 in 5 minutes.

PS I am on high speed internet. The news pages on this computer, from the time I click a link till the page is fully loaded is from 3 to 5 seconds (I've timed it) and then looking for the peek takes another 5 to 10 seconds, so I am looking at 4 to 6 pages per minute. I don't know how or why it works but it takes 5 minutes to find the peek 5 times. I also have my window set at 50% resolution so I can see the whole page at once.

I posted this originally a few weeks ago and quite a few posters have said it works for them.

Please keep trying and posting your results.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #6

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

thanks, i'll try this (:
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #7
Is happy
Gift Guru

My friend is visiting so we thought we would do the peek-a-news for them. Logged in at 3:08 found last Amanda at 3:14 so six minutes instead of five. But it worked. Plus we saw 4 Spree ads.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 06-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: more info
Old 06-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I will try that tomorrow.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Wow!! That helps, thanks!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #10
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks! I've usually been able to do all 6 accounts quickly with just random jumps but may try these steps tomorrow. Anything that gets PKN done faster means more time in WW for me!

Last edited by 2WebbiesMomz; 06-07-2011 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: speeling, blah!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: