Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MrsLilkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How do I remove the white background from my pictures?

I have read the tutorial for making, saving, and uploading pictures. It was very easy to follow and made my first time posting a picture very enjoyable.

My problem is that I seem to have too much white space around my picture. I dragged the corner to the edge of my picture before saving, but that doesn't seem to have helped.

Here is an example:

http://i25.tinypic.com/nl2b2x.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

---------- MrsLilkinz added 12 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Sorry! Here is the example:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MrsLilkinz; 04-01-2008 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 06:35 AM   #2
MotherKinz

Default Re: How do I remove the white background from my pictures?

I'm terribly sorry no one has helped you yet. I'm here to help. If you have Microsoft Paint, go to that and open that picture. Use the cut out tool and box around what part of the picture you want. Then save it, and only the yard will be there, not the white box around it. Good luck and I hope I helped!

-Motherkinz
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I usually use the zoom function in MS Paint and make the picture bigger until all the white disappears. Hope this helps. By the way, you can type any number in the zoom box, you don't have to use the ones there. One of my pics is in 68% zoom.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz
I'm terribly sorry no one has helped you yet. I'm here to help. If you have Microsoft Paint, go to that and open that picture. Use the cut out tool and box around what part of the picture you want. Then save it, and only the yard will be there, not the white box around it. Good luck and I hope I helped!

-Motherkinz
Here are two threads that talk about it.
This is the one that helped me crop the white from my images. I didn't know the trick about dragging up the bottom corner. I think that is the only step you are missing.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ng-t94453.html

Look at steps 6 through 10 on the second one, except for me I need to clicked File - New then Don't save current file... then Paste and Save. Thanks for making me re-read these. Going to Image - Clear Image will save me a few steps.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Hope this was helpful.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

MrsLilkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

I was dragging the corner of the window, not the corner of the page.

E-Angel, I added to your rep. Thank you!

Here is my new example:

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBackyard.JPG (59.0 KB, 16 views)
Closed