Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default how do I manage my threads?

How do I manage to relocate a thread that I have been posting in?? I see subscribed threads,.but when I click on it,.it is 2 pages of old threads from when I first started to post on the website.
So if I do not follow up in a thread I have to apolagize to everyone it may be that I cannot find that thread! (sometimes I remember sometimes I dont!).
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 10:22 AM   #2

ariisu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how do I manage my threads?

click on "my posts" beyond the WI banner. There you can find your threads and your posts
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #3
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
How do I manage to relocate a thread that I have been posting in?? I see subscribed threads,.but when I click on it,.it is 2 pages of old threads from when I first started to post on the website.
So if I do not follow up in a thread I have to apolagize to everyone it may be that I cannot find that thread! (sometimes I remember sometimes I dont!).
First of all Congrats on your Gift Trainee status!

On the top bar of the page you'll find links running from left to right ranging from User CP to Log out.
Click on My Posts & you'll get a drop down menu with the following options: My Posts - My Threads - New Posts
Hope this helped!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

That's what I do. I look at my threads and sometimes even my postings. It IS hard to sort through everything and find exactly what you're looking for.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

what i do is delete my subscribed threads, so that there's only one page of threads to monitor. they way you delete a subscription is my clicking on the box next to the thread, when you are in the subscribed threads. then scroll down, select "delete" & then hit "go". when there's a new post on one of your subscribed threads, it will be w/ a bold heading, & it will rise to the top of your subscribed threads.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Thanks everyone I was trying to do everything from the left side! (subscriptions). Im glad I finaly relocated this thread and now know about the drop downs under the banner. I dont know why I never noticed or played around with them before! well I learn something new everyday it seems LOL. thanks again!
Closed