Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #21
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Default Re: How to Create a Strong Password

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
As great a system this may be to judge you passwords, there isn't any place on the web I would trust and start typing in my many passwords (except to access a certain site). But to just type in password, after password - no way!
I think it is great that you can read how to make a strong password but...my skeptical side says that it won't be long before someone makes a similar/identical form and sends them via email pretending to be microsoft and instead it will be a scammer accessing your passwords.
I just don't feel comfortable with this - but then that's just my two cents worth.
I totally agree... you can trace things through the web and I'm not so sure I would want some creepy scammer looking through my emails, or sending weird PMs here on WI, and especially my online bank account.
mcgonagle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Estreya is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
As great a system this may be to judge you passwords, there isn't any place on the web I would trust and start typing in my many passwords (except to access a certain site). But to just type in password, after password - no way!
I think it is great that you can read how to make a strong password but...my skeptical side says that it won't be long before someone makes a similar/identical form and sends them via email pretending to be microsoft and instead it will be a scammer accessing your passwords.
I just don't feel comfortable with this - but then that's just my two cents worth.
I hafta agree with you.:el1:

Ooops! I just realized mcgonagle said the same thing!

&lt;a rel='nofollow' href='http://www.webkinzinsider.com/openx/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a8923880&amp;amp;cb=552248' target='_blank'&gt;&lt;img src='http://www.webkinzinsider.com/openx/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=6&amp;amp;cb=776481499&amp;amp;n=a8923880' border='0' alt='' /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Last edited by Estreya; 06-22-2009 at 08:15 PM..
Estreya is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #23
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

My webkinz account password is rated strong, but my WI password is weak.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #24
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thanks!! Mine isnt very strong... But it is a personal one so I think it will do! Thanks SO much FIA for doing this thread! I think this has helped many people!
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Don't forget, it is a good idea to clear your phone every once in a while, especially if you trade in the GE or play games and win here on (then once a month at least).
You can always leave your friends that you trust on your phone, but it's a good idea to delete any others
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

It said my password was medium but then again who would be able to find out my password in the first place?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #27

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Thanks! I found out that my Webkinz password was week I will change it
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #28

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Don't forget, it is a good idea to clear your phone every once in a while, especially if you trade in the GE or play games and win here on (then once a month at least).
You can always leave your friends that you trust on your phone, but it's a good idea to delete any others
Yeah It makes it slower
I had like over 100 friends and it was hard turning on my phone
so I earsed all of the expect for like 10, my brother friends and ths person who I think is my cousin (don't ask)
Then WW became faster and the phone got much better =)
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #29
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

don't do banking online, it is not safe
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #30
RME765 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by OFFIE
thnx!!! I will try it rite now.............................
yeah so will i................................... :bt:
RME765 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
banana!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, hailee, lotooo read this!, sherbertbunny♥, zookie says "hrrr."