Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: How to Clear Your Cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

thanks so much. I'm going to try now!

I guess my computer is different cause it's not working. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by bballmars; 09-16-2009 at 10:10 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Using this on my sticky .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #23

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Opal14
Hi there,

Thanks for the guide...I've done this and I still can't get into the trading room....everytime I try to go in I click on he icon and nothing happens...in fact I can't gt into any clubhouse room.

Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Opal
Don't know if you ever got an answer on this...when I have the problem of not being able to get into the clubhouse rooms (get the icon, click it, nothing happens), I just change my color zone and then can get in just fine. I don't know for sure, but I have assumed this happens just because the rooms in that color were full. Either way, that usually fixes it for me. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Great thread; this was really helpful. Thanks!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #24
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

It doesn't work for my computer, does anyone know how on a HP Vista? I go to Tools, but there is no options menu..

But thanks anyway!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #25
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuvr6
It doesn't work for my computer, does anyone know how on a HP Vista? I go to Tools, but there is no options menu..

But thanks anyway!
I am using Mozilla Firefox. What Browser are u using? Let me know and then I can walk u through it, ok?

Send me a pm to let me know!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #26

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Hey, you should add Opera's Cache Cleaning Guide. I have one here, if you want to post a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-opera-574803/
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Very helpful!
Old 12-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #28
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Um....my browser doesn't look anything like that..... I have Firefox, but for some reason, it looks different.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 01-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #29
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I have Vistas too, and am using Mozilla Firefox. I don't have to select Options, since "Clear Private Data" is listed on the Tools menu itself, just above "Options". So all I have to do is go to Tools, then click on Clear Private Data, then click on Clear Private Data Now.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 07:00 AM   #30
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

This is great... for one browser. There are several and it's different for macs. I recommend using the help > technical issues > how do I clear my cache? section of webkins main website. This gives specific how to guide for every system.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed