Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to Clear Your Cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

Hi there,

Thanks for the guide...I've done this and I still can't get into the trading room....everytime I try to go in I click on he icon and nothing happens...in fact I can't gt into any clubhouse room.

Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Opal
Opal14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #12

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

Great Guide! so helpful
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
GottaLoveTheWebkinz

iheartwebkinz01 will become famous soon enough

um, i have the older internet explorer, how do you do it with internet explorer 7?
iheartwebkinz01 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #14
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by iheartwebkinz01
um, i have the older internet explorer, how do you do it with internet explorer 7?
It's basically the same, just the wording is a little different.

Go to Tools, Internet Options, In the General Tab under Browsing History - click delete...

New window pops up and delete your settings from there. I usually click Delete all. You can choose to delete each item individually if you prefer. If you have additional questions there is a more exstensive explanation in the Webkinz CS area.

*** Great guide Momasandi. This is sure to help a lot of people after the most recent update
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #15
GottaLoveTheWebkinz

iheartwebkinz01 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee

Go to Tools, Internet Options, In the General Tab under Browsing History - click delete...

New window pops up and delete your settings from there. I usually click Delete all. You can choose to delete each item individually if you prefer. If you have additional questions there is a more exstensive explanation in the Webkinz CS area.

*** Great guide Momasandi. This is sure to help a lot of people after the most recent update
thx, i just found out by the stuff in the background that it was mozilla firefox she was using, i use that every once in a while mine is just a little different
iheartwebkinz01 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #16
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Opal14
Hi there,

Thanks for the guide...I've done this and I still can't get into the trading room....everytime I try to go in I click on he icon and nothing happens...in fact I can't gt into any clubhouse room.

Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Opal
The other thing that I also do is a Disk CleanUp and it is under your Start Up Menu (usually under Accessories). Basically, you just follow the directions. It will mark for you what you should delete and then it will ask if you want to delete and I say yes and it's done!! If this doesn't work, then I would call Ganz and let them know that you are having these problems, k?
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #17
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee

thx, i just found out by the stuff in the background that it was mozilla firefox she was using, i use that every once in a while mine is just a little different

I will be updating this thread to also show IE and Google Chrome!!

Thank you so much Kayembee for your help!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #18
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

MomaSandi - you did all of the hard work! Your picture graphics are a big help for people who have never done this before.

Hopefully everyone will see this who is still wondering about today's updates
Old 09-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

And if you click log out you get a little note that says
"All cookies cleared"

Is this good or bad?
mhig is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #20
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
And if you click log out you get a little note that says
"All cookies cleared"

Is this good or bad?
That's a good thing

Cookies are just things that are stored on your computer to help things load quicker when you visit the same sites. They can also work against you though if you have to much 'junk' taking up space on your computer Each time you are online all of this 'junk' stuff gets stored taking up more and more room. That's why it's important to clear them out to help keep your system clean.

You did good
Closed