Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Arrow How to Clear Your Cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

When there are updates to Webkinz World and you can't see them, then you usually want to Clear your Cache so you can see all the new updates that Ganz has put in place.

Also, it's good to clear your Cache if you are having other problems. For example when you cannot see the Hourly or Deluxe Events and you only see Loading.....

I have Windows Vista and my Browser that I am using is Mozilla FIREFOX so I am going to lay this out exactly how to Clear your Cache!! This also works the same for any browser.

Here goes.....

You first go to Tools on your Menu Bar and you will want to pick Options;
Click the image to open in full size.

then after you have picked options, you will want to pick Clear Now;

and it will bring up this Menu which you will then check what you want to clear. What I have marked is the only thing I clear and I keep it this way. Then hit Clear Private Data Now;

After this, the next thing I do is check to make sure all Cookies have been Cleared, so I pick Show Cookies;and

It will bring up this box, which is your Cookie Box and it will show that all Cookies have been Cleared!!!

You close out of all menu's and then Reboot your computer and keep your fingers crossed and hopefully everything will work just fine!!! Remember, it always helps to Log Out and that way you will usually clear unwanted or unneeded cookies!!

I hope this helped!!!

Last edited by Momasandi; 11-12-2009 at 03:10 PM..
Momasandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to Clear Your Cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

Great guide! This will be so useful, as most computer issues & WW glitches can be solved by clearing the cache
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Wonderful guide, I will use this if Webkinz doesn't update for me.
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Great guide!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Great Guide, thank you. I have mine set to always clear when closing firefox
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

For some reason, it's not the same for me. I have Windows vista also, but it was different for me... I can't figure it out.
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
:D imma be a

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the great guide! :]
Googles665 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #8
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Nevermind, I figured it out, and now I am on Webkinz World! Thanks so much, your guide was so helpful!!
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Thanks for the guide! It really helps! Rep for you!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
ebaday

Great guide and congrats on another sticky!
Closed