Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

thesassymama is on a distinguished road

Default How To: Buy Webkinz Frequently Without Going Bankrupt

If you feel like the economy is stopping you from buying the newest & coolest Webkinz, don't! Here's a guide/how-to on how to buy Webkinz frequently without going bankrupt!

Getting the Money

First, let's cover some of the FAQ.

1. I never get any money because I have no chores, no job, or anything similar to that.

- Doing simple things like collecting money where people drop it, shoveling the snow/mowing the lawn for a fee, or feeding the animals every morning or night can add up. For example, let's cover a month of doing that.

Change From Ground: 13 cents.
Shoveled/Mowed 2X, $2 each: 4 Dollars
Feeding Dogs x4 1/2 Week: (15 cents a day)
1.05 a week
4.20 in 4 weeks
+ 55 cents
= 4.75
Grand Total: $8.88
That may not cover an entire Webkinz, but most parents won't mind paying for half of one.

Stretching Your Money

2. EX: I spent twenty five dollars on a rare Webkinz on eBay, then I spent seventeen dollars on another Webkinz. My Grandma gave me twenty dollars, which I spent on the seventeen dollar Kinz and have three leftover. My great uncle gave me fifty dollars which I spent half on the eBay Webkinz. Now I have money left for another Webkinz but I don't know which one to buy. Can I stretch it out into TWO webkinz anyway?

We want the most our money to give us... and if your local Walgreens supports WCares (mine doesn't ) then you can stretch it out into three if you have twenty-five dollars! The average price for the WCares at Walgreens is about seven dollars. 7 x 3 = 21. Three Webkinz!

Or... go to this site to see the future Webkinz and save your money to buy the future Webkinz you want. If your Webkinz sellers sells them cheap (around twelve dollars) you can buy two.

Note to Parents: You may have to pay the tax or a little more, or about half to provide a Webkinz. Because most children play Webkinz, this is a good way to introduce how to spend money well without buyer's remorse. If you have an older Webkinz player, you can introduce owing money and being in debt.

Access Your Buying
To access your buying, make a BUYING MAP.
A buying map is actually a chart. You can do all your Webkinz, or a splotch of time.
Here is an example for a kid with 5 Webkinz who is the first level of buying.
Duck - March 10
Lion - May 18
Pig - July 7
Cow - September 9
Bat - November 12

They are a Kinz Fan.

A Kinz Fan gets 1-3 Webkinz in 3-4 months.
Generally they go through "waves" of buying Webkinz.
A wave is when they get one Webkinz, but then get a lot the next month.
Kinz Fans can turn to the highest/fourth level very easily if that's what the wave is.

Let's say you get two Webkinz in August, one in December, but then three in January.
Before that you got one in the summer, one in April, five in March because it was your birthday, three in February, none in January, but two in December.

That would be a Kinz Collector.
They buy Webkinz in waves also, but they are shorter.
1-2 Webkinz in 1-2 months.

If Webkinz are not a big deal to you aim for a fan.
If you are one of the levels below than you should aim for a collector.
Collectors are what you aim for.

Last edited by thesassymama; 01-13-2009 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: added to
thesassymama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed