Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Smile How to buy Retired Moon Lamps without cheating!

OK, if you are like me, then you have firefox and internet explorer (or some other 2 web browsers). So you cleared your cache on your primary browser, but you still want to but the retired lamp! Well if you have 2 different internet browsers, you still can!
STEP 1
Let's say you use firefox, but also have google chrome or internet explorer installed. Pretty much if you have 2 different internet browsing programs you can do this..
STEP 2
You most likely have not cleared your cache in the one browser. DO NOT CLEAR YOUR CACHE

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED HERE IS AN EXAMPLE
Let's say you had one bike, but you got a new one. You only ride the new one. This is the case with the browsers.

STEP 3
Open the browser that you have not cleared your cache in. Log into webkinz, again do not clear your cache.

STEP 4
Go to the W-shop. Then press the 'THEMES' button. Goto the last page, and press the little Spaceship icon. It looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

Then click on the Moon Lamp.

Click 'Add to Cart' 9 times. This totals up to 540 KinzKash.

Then buy your lamps!

Enjoy

To do this, you'll need a lot of kinzcash(
KK). Here is a guide to get 540KK rea;;y fast. Like less than 20 minutes:
1) Doing a medium job gives you 250kk. Half way there.
2) WoW and Wishing Well usually give about 70 combined.
3) Curio Shop Gem Hunt 50KK?
4) Sell all the Baseball items you bought (after that glitch, you must have a lot) Depends, always a possibility.

OK, now....BUY MORE LAMPS.

Last edited by pokemon2; 09-03-2009 at 06:15 PM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How to buy Retired Moon Lamps without cheating!

awesoem tips
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

That's cool! My way is to go onto my old laptop and for some reson it still has the Christmas items and more, I'll buy moon lamps next time I go on!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Yeah, if you never clear your cache, you can still buy plumpy glasses!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the tips. I tried internet explorer after I cleared my cache in firefox but it wouldn't work though, I also just downloaded chrome and it didn't work. I guess you have to have it pre-installed on your computer. Oh well. Maybe I'll check and see if I still have Opera...:/ Darn that didn't work either. Do you have to set the new browser as your default browser or have browsed webkinz on it before? Hmm. Well Congrats to the people that could still get it. Guess today is just not my day. Sorry for sounding grouchy.

Last edited by Shandree; 09-03-2009 at 06:57 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

Yeah, you have to have already had it for it to work.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have safari and firefox, and this didn't work for me. I primarily use safari, and I cleared my cache there, but I hadn't for firefox. I do not have firefox set to clear the cache when I close it, so that isn't the problem, either. It just didn't work for me. I hope it works for others
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Wait.. I've been using my laptop for a couple weeks now. So if I go upstairs and use that computer (I haven't cleared that cache for about 2 months now) I can buy them on that computer?
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

Yes you can.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #10
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

HOw do you open the other browser? Can you do this with one browser if you have not cleared your cache?
kidsed is offline Female
Closed